we ARE making a game (Update!!)

ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
Being ambitious is good, but it is not enough to deliver.
Having great ideas is good, but experience in delivering things is much better.
Having a ton of enthusiasm is awesome, but it is so easy to lose it.

It is hard to work with people, and especially if they are your friends. You want them to work as hard as you do, but they might disappoint you and this can affect your friendship with them.
I was like you several times. Having huge ambitious ideas and the goal to make something best. It is the wrong approach. My advice to you - sit down and figure out what is the absolute minimum this game can be. Can you make the first 10 minutes of it playable? With only the basic features? I don't know much about rpgm, but from your game description sounds like you need to make one combat(and make it super simple) and one lewd scene. Estimate how long this will take and try it. It shouldn't take you longer than 2 months. If your estimation is longer, cut it and cut it. Only leave absolutely essential stuff. Why this will work? When you do it this way you will learn if you can deliver this at all. If you fail to deliver this absolute minimum of your perfect game - there is no chance that in a longer time you will deliver something better. If you deliver it you will learn what you are capable of. You will know how much work you can do in a month or two this way you will be able to plan your big game future. You will be able to get the feedback on your demo and learn if this someone will play or not. You finish something and that will give you and your friends the motivation to work more.

Reactions: Almost96

Cul

Feb 25, 2019
Me and her really want to know your honest opinion

If you have any questions, suggestions, tips and tricks
As you said, it would be a huge amount of art. Thinking you could use a program like Koikatu for most of the posing. If you wanted to make it unique, there is a way to pre-apply "Photoshop" to every single picture/animation, and the faces/dirty parts can be redrawn by your girlfriend, with references you both like (is that you AlmostFoxy? Hi, Im suggesting things to your bf so you dont have to experience the weight of the world drawing everything hah :D).

If you're interested, I can help you with the Photoshop part.

Reactions: AlmostFoxy

AlmostFoxy

Feb 20, 2020
Well after alot of analyzing and pschoanlaysing here my response. Gameplay and tags are usually how I find the games. The thing that I look for is "do the characters look like some I would want to fuck/cuddle" which is subjective. Some thing I like is consistency of style though. Issues with this usually come from changing the POV in one scene that the art just feels out of place or long development time and switching artist without fixing old scenes. note this is different from gradual improvements or combat vs standing models.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As far as art style I think yours is pretty good. I tend to like simple/curvy thin lines and bright matte colors for clothes. Gloss can take a way from the picture especially when used in excess, and dull color work better in pixel art. With faces I like anime/lager eyes, not a lot of detail with the nose and mouth, a health amount of empty space, and in general very expressive.

As far as the type of girls I like big boobs. hell I even found hentai games because of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But thick thighs and ass that give curves are nice. Have some character designs foil each other can help accentuate their features (e.g. Panic Party). Slight curves to the stomach can be hot. As for clothes I like tight clothes (seeing hard nipples or camel toes) and showing some skin (like keyhole sweaters, mid-drifts, and tall socks and skirts). As far as more erotic clothes go pasties, shibari, and bunny girl leotards. also when the character become more sexually open it nice when the art reflect that.

All that said my answer are my personal respone and are horrible subjective. they should also be taken with a grain of salt because I'm not an artist. you should draw what you can and what you think looks good. Hope this helps
Thank you for your answer,I really appreciate it! >:D<
I know that everyone's opinion about how the characters look like or their perspective of beauty/attractiveness it's very subjective but I really want to know more points of view, to understand what the majority likes to be able to deliver a good art that will be attractive to many people...even tho I will also 'create' the characters with features that I also like.
I think it's very important as a creator to be as objective as you can but also to listen to yourself and do things that you personally like.
As a girl , I see things a bit differently so I'm trying to understand how males think and what they enjoy when it comes to hentai games and hentai in general...
:*

AlmostFoxy

Feb 20, 2020
As you said, it would be a huge amount of art. Thinking you could use a program like Koikatu for most of the posing. If you wanted to make it unique, there is a way to pre-apply "Photoshop" to every single picture/animation, and the faces/dirty parts can be redrawn by your girlfriend, with references you both like (is that you AlmostFoxy? Hi, Im suggesting things to your bf so you dont have to experience the weight of the world drawing everything hah :D).

If you're interested, I can help you with the Photoshop part.
Hello >:D<
Thank you for the answer and yeah, I'm the gf and the amateur artist :))
Hmm...can you please tell me more about how Koikatu works?
And yes,every help is well received d9ozham-db696ea9-8f6d-45e8-846a-4c36e0994824.gif