RPGM - Completed - We Have No Rice! ~Magical Farming Survival RPG~ [v0.5.2] [crotch]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Tsylatac

The scat is real, there is a lot of it and it is absolutely unavoidable.

Despite being listed as 'completed' it most certainly is not. The core elements are there, it is playable and I personally encountered no bugs. In that regard it is 'complete'. There are numerous suggestions of elements not in the game and features that don't work as advertised. Fertilizer, to my purely anecdotal surprise, does not change anything. The legendary rice scoop is the only one that does. That is not to say that the fertilizer reservoir does not have its uses. It is the only object in the game with a 'quick use' button. The combat and economy are not balanced. The quests are as ambiguously unclear as possible. Combined with MTL that is almost indecipherable. It... is... bad.

The art has it's appeal. In regards to the protag though, it is inconsistent from one scene to the next.

I am only giving two stars. I debated 3, but the struggle to find direction and decipher quests, as well as the long tedious 'scenes' that are unskippable. That ultimately drug the score down. Ever play Monster Girl Quest? Imagine having to go through the death scene to crab girl over and over again with no way to avoid it nor skip it.

With all of that said. It is still a cute game. A good afternoon waster if you need something to do and don't mind the tedium. It is not a particularly difficult game, just a tedious one.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

imetus

It's a great game with good mechanisms and smooth coding so long as you don't mind 2D scat and urine.

The main character is very lively. The only thing that detracts is the MTL, but that's already better than full japanese.

WARNING: Don't plan if you are offended by 2d scat.