We need Thicc as a game tag/category

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jul 25, 2019
That's not a real dictionary lol. That's barely even a real dictionary website. Why would you want an official term with broken english? Just call it thick and make jokes about thicc.

Anyway, what exactly is thick? Muscle? Fat? A bit chubby? Really chubby?

I've seen actual debates about this. Interesting how an actual definition wasn't brought up other than "big, curvy and sexy." What does that even mean? Big and curvy in what way? So can thick be referring to a body builder and someone whom is obese at the same time? A real definition wasn't provided, only the word "thicc." Interesting.

Anyway, a lot of people get off to text based eros. Trying to call out grammar nazis is shunning an entire community. All to have thick be called "thicc" instead. If that's not a big deal then why not just call it thick like the actual word? If it is a big deal then why? Why is using "thicc" instead of "thick" so important?

• Haha
Reactions: FookU2

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
Anyway, what exactly is thick? Muscle? Fat? A bit chubby? Really chubby?
thicc doesn't mean thick. if I were mean, I could say you are one but not the other. which would illustrate the difference perfectly.

more seriously, if you don't get what thicc means you're probably not into it. which is fine. it's for those who are.

Jul 25, 2019
thicc doesn't mean thick. if I were mean, I could say you are one but not the other. which would illustrate the difference perfectly.

more seriously, if you don't get what thicc means you're probably not into it. which is fine. it's for those who are.
Thicc and thick is the same thing. I've been seeing people use the word thick since high school. It started verbally before written and didn't even really have a defined spelling associated with it. I'm not sure why the internet adopted a broken english spelling for it. It's not ebonics or anything that like, it's literally broken english. It looks stupid and it is stupid and it's only supposed to be used ironically.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
OK I will set the record strait here. Thick = someone with someone who is a bit chubby buts its mostly in the right places.
Thicc = Someone who simply has a fat ass, wide hips, and sometimes includes tits. They are most certainly not the same thing and to the guy being an absolute ass about it kindly fuck off its just a meme.

Reactions: blargballs
Jul 25, 2019
OK I will set the record strait here. Thick = someone with someone who is a bit chubby buts its mostly in the right places.
Thicc = Someone who simply has a fat ass, wide hips, and sometimes includes tits. They are most certainly not the same thing and to the guy being an absolute ass about it kindly fuck off its just a meme.
Well, fat ass and wide hips can mean a lot of things. Does that include a skinny waist or a large waist as well? Does it matter if they are short or tall? Does it matter if it's muscle or fat? Which of the two could be seen as more insulting? Thick or Thicc?

Catapo

Jun 14, 2018
We DO NOT need "thicc" as a tag. It would be just like having the tag "sexy": it's vague, subjective and too many games would have this tag (even if they shouldn't) for it to actually work as a filter.

But hey sure let's bother the staff and the devs to add a tag that would not acomplish anything just because some people are too lazy to check screenshots to see if there are "thicc" characters.

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
i agree
we also need an "skinny victoria secret bitches" tag
and "Default G8 bodys" plus "Body morphs whats that?" tags.
that way i can rule out 90% of the games here ;)

the only games left after this is Treasure of Nadia My New Life Revamp and Taffy Tales :)

ohh when your on it add an "Grainy piece of shit renderers" tag
there goes probably 50% of the games.

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2017
It would be useless imo. The definition varies from person to person.
it was supposed to be petite<average<curvy, then curvy got taken over by fat people, now its the same with thicc.
it basically means "fat" now.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It would be useless imo. The definition varies from person to person.
it was supposed to be petite<average<curvy, then curvy got taken over by fat people, now its the same with thicc.
it basically means "fat" now.
Yeah, cuz English..., you know..where each new generation likes to change the meanings and spellings of words every decade or so, just to confuse the older generations. lol

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
The video above :oops: , Damn I'm conflicted. Nah I'm certain most of those girls were above Thicc and curvy, they were well.......fat. (But some of them had nice proportions in the right places:sneaky:)

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I am absolutely in favor of this idea. There are so many games around that list Big Tits and Big Ass, and the developer seems to think that's code for anyone who isn't aneorexic or flat chested. I've had a number of games where I started playing, and then just stopped and deleted it due to the skeletal female models.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
I am absolutely in favor of this idea. There are so many games around that list Big Tits and Big Ass, and the developer seems to think that's code for anyone who isn't aneorexic or flat chested. I've had a number of games where I started playing, and then just stopped and deleted it due to the skeletal female models.
my point exactly "big ass" should not just be any game with girls that don't have backbutt.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
whose the chick in your pfp
You necro'd this to ping a deleted account and ask this?

Tineye doesn't give any name but it shows up around 2015. Maybe another search site tells more.

Here's a bigger version from a gallery of random images on e-hentai.

random stuff.jpg

Hahsura

Jun 22, 2020
You necro'd this to ping a deleted account and ask this?

Tineye doesn't give any name but it shows up around 2015. Maybe another search site tells more.

Here's a bigger version from a gallery of random images on e-hentai.

View attachment 2599954
ur my brother fam suggest some nice games with this kinds artwork

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote