Ren'Py - WebFame [v0.4] [Freyleigh]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Etar

Decent game, a bit too "on rails" for me.

However, I'm sure the dev will address this in the future by allowing the player to have more control rather than just buy/do what is asked in the dialogue.

The gameplay loop is fairly simple. Click through dialogue -> Buy the item being asked for -> Click through more dialogue.

Hopefully a sandbox mode where the player actually has to control whats going on in the show to get more viewers will be implemented in the future.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

skaisher

Review for 0.1

This is a solid first release. It's got a good concept, it works well enough and there is already enough content to have some fun. It's not without its flaws though.

The writing/dialogue is decent. It's a little weird that the mc is apparently streaming on an adult site, but also not expecting to do adult stuff. She gets corrupted really fast though, which kinda negates the whole being embarrassed thing.

The game works well, but there isn't really anything to do. You just click through the dialogue. At some points it asks you to do something, like buy an item or change her clothes. But you don't have any choice in it.

The art is good enough but could use some work. The proportions are pretty wonky in some images.

Only bug i saw was that sometimes chat messages would appear twice, while others didn't come up at all.

I didn't spend much time in endless mode. It's way more free, you can choose clothes, camera angles, and poses. But not much was happening.

Overall, I hope to see more, but I would like to see some improvements too. It's alright as a vn rn, but not much of a game yet.