Tool Ren'Py WebPy.bat v0.1 - WebP based Image Compressor, RPA extractor included

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
hahaha... so far it works... but I notice a difference in file size between sam's and your compression tool using both a 90% quality ratio:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I shamelessly stole borrowed his cwebp command line, so that part should be the same. My guess is you've installed a newer cwebp on your Linux box than he's using in the Windows version. So totally NOTHING I've done! :p

BadPotato GameDev

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2018
Thank you so much!
This is exactly what I had been looking for!
I felt bad releasing a game at over 700mb's for only version 1 and wasn't ready to purchase a solution to do bulk lossless compression.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Sam, Philly just told me to use this tool and now I want to blow both of your tools. Thanks so much! Life savers. <3

Reactions: Asuna.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Sam, Philly just told me to use this tool and now I want to blow both of your tools. Thanks so much! Life savers. <3
Suggestion - download the latest cwebp and use that instead of the one included in this. They improved the compression.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I have just download this three days ago and yesterday I tried it and it worked fine and now today I tried to use it. it didn't work

what I did

1. type n for rpa files
2. 50 enter
3. left it as is hit enter

all it did was closed

Reactions: braytray

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
it used to work. Now it instantly closes after I input the number of threads.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
it used to work. Now it instantly closes after I input the number of threads.
The tool is pretty outdated and uses an old compressor. You better switch over to xnconvert, which is a free batch converter using the latest compression tool for webp.