4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Tick.Tock

Dec 7, 2017
I managed to crash the steam version with a small boob and beast witch with having way too many deaths on screen and hitting one of those planet items. So mad because it was fight just before the final on hardest difficulty.

I'm pretty sure you can get some mixture of witches designs as I remember seeing the tail and horns show up at the same time. You may need to be playing on the 3rd difficulty to get enough strong potions to show things up.

redlong264

Jul 21, 2017
This game feel like WIP also need alot of grinding, gameplay and hitbox is alright but the RNG effect so hard each run.

Sisifo

Sep 10, 2018
Fireball is just so much better than any other skill, specially with amount/hit/radius bonus and explosive mastery

mandmihate

Jan 11, 2019
I dislike when reviews see a roguelite game and give it a negative review because it has RNG elements (standard for the genre)

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Moooooostly. This game does a thing though where it chooses what low level spells you can start at the beginning of the run completely silently. There's no way to acquire, say, the owl attack if the game doesn't roll it for you at the start of a run and in this subgenre that's a bit of a little bit of a faux pas.

It's hardly a dealbreaker in this game though, but in one of the try-harder games it would be pretty awful.

Good game though! Worth playing a few times too see all the transformations.

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
View attachment 3065687

Overview:
Wedding Witch is a rogue-like, exploring randomly created maps, fighting with devils and finding the potion of Succubus.
The potion of Succubus is hidden somewhere in the forest of the labyrinth filled with devils.
Drinking the potion of the Succubus, the witch's body transforms.
What kind of body type do you want?
The Witch may learn a new spell whenever she drinks the potion of Succubus.
Make your own spell combinations.
The magic flower, containing mysterious power, is in the forest of the labyrinth.
Put it in the witch's bouquet to get a new power!
Find the potion of the Succubus, escape the forest of the labyrinth and make it happy ending!​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-06
Release Date: 2023-11-03
Developer: Chowbie
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, +11
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 3065688 View attachment 3065689 View attachment 3065690 View attachment 3065691 View attachment 3065692 View attachment 3065693 View attachment 3065727
I don't know about 'wedding witch' but my ex g/f's mother was a hell of a witch, and not a good one either. I should have bought her a broomstick and the pair of 'em could have flown off together!

• Haha
Reactions: xelemental

hukhuk123

Jun 2, 2018
So basically, just another action roguelike bullet hell style clone of games like Vampire Survivors, but with a pretty animated woman to try and bait sales.
It is especially scummy to show a big fat "CENSORED" sign in the official preview video when the witch uses the bigger breast potion. It gives the impression that there is something to censor and now show, like full on nudity, while it does not change anything in that regard. Borderline false advertisement.
Additionally when the tags on steam are chosen by players and they decide "oh yeah, bikini-like stuff is NSFW, Hentai and sexual content for sure!" you get a false impression for sure that the higher difficulties unlock those kind of stuff.

But the gameplay is okay for the price in my opinion.

OppaiSen3ei

Feb 27, 2020
i thought i had found another great game like mystic survivors. but then i looked at the No sexual content tag....after playing the game for HOURS and then realizing why i have not seen even a tit! pardom me gentlemen, for my degeneracy but i have been disappointed.

• Angry
Reactions: Prince Vevit

Greesys

Feb 3, 2020
crap, starting with the fact that the game is fucking up when you have one or two potions left up to 6 (full set), continuing with the fucking balance and lack of content, as well as the accompaniment of absolutely fucking ambient

"I'll fix it, the setting and the idea of potions and transformations is cool, I don't argue, but the higher gameplay features are like :/"

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 18 Votes