Others - Weinende Rose [v0.2.04] [ZetRayan]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Quintilus

As for version [v0.2.04] its basic platformer with simplistic battle system.

In terms of battle system currently there are only one combo (three taps of attack button), dodge (not car), uppercut (does such word even exist in english?) and 'chain attack' (autoaim to closest enemy with a chain to quickly move to it).

Level are consist from rooms, which generated randomly each time. So, roguelike element????

For now there are only three enemies:
    jelly girl (yum)
    flower girl (does not stings back)
    pink cat girl (not sure that kitty, need more 'research')

Sometimes instead of making kibble (again, does this a valid word? Rimwolrd, you wasnt tried to fuck with me, when you used this word right?) from enemies its possible to capture them.
    Captured enemies goes to you "base" where they...there are lack of animations so...are used as a free labor, I think.

Lewd scenes...only like...three animated scenes and several static pictures. For now its not a right thing to spend you evening with.

Sprites, background and environment arts are pixelated. But not the kind of "my eyes hurt" pixelated. Its on the edge of "pixel art" and "low poly image"...Does it even make sense? I mean sprites does not looks like they was made for NES game from 80.

Overall not bad demo, have potential, MY LIKES MY SHARE WITH FRIENDOS