RPGM - Completed - Welcome to Albion! [v2.00] [Flamedancers]

1. 4.00 star(s)

MrMrs952

Overall a good game. I don't like time limit mechanics in games, and this one's not an exception in that regard, but there's a generous new game +, so you don't have to grind that hard to get other endings. I liked the cgs and the overall concept, and I got mostly what I expected. I can recommend this game if you're into the tags.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

21_chan

One of the best femdom i ever played
    Gameplay : basic nothing to right about just talk with with people to progress
    Art : absolutely awesome
    Story : well written , short and to the point
    100% worth playing , the only thing holding this game back its the fact that it doesnt have a worthy gameplay that's all
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: v1.40

The only above average aspect of this game was its CGs, i had greatly enjoyed them. But everything else is just below average or average in quality. In all honesty it could have been better to make this game into a manga, because the game itself feels pointless.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

korokoro6

At first this game seemed decent, but nothing particularly out of the ordinary besides the penis on the MC. But as I played through it, I found myself enjoying it more and more.

First things first, the main character is explicitly a femboy/trap, not a female or a futa. Almost all the H scenes involve Kana being submissive to a dominant female/futa. If you don't like that, you have been warned.

There is no combat. You progress the game by unlocking options, solving puzzles, and raising the heroines' likability.

The art is good, and there's a substantial amount of H scenes. I think 37 or so.
    Although most of the scenes are Kana getting analed (unsurprisingly) or dominated in various ways, here's a decent amount of variety to them as well, such as masturbation, gloryholes, pet play, orgasm denial, footjobs, one night stands, prostitution, becoming a mindbroken cocksleeve cum dumpster, etc. Also one where Kana gets his dick stomped on... if you enjoy that sort of thing. If you want a change of pace, there are some scenes where he tops too.

Personally I was disappointed that the game actually doesn't use the brothel very much. You actually get very few scenes there overall.
    Also, not being able to skip scenes can be quite annoying when trying to get new endings.

But most of all, I thought the heroines were memorable... despite (or maybe because of?) all of them being variably fucked up in their own ways. The story was surprisingly interesting and bittersweet.

The way to get different heroine endings can be somewhat cryptic, and you might not even get one of their endings the first time around. The game doesn't offer you a huge margin of error with how you distribute your days in game.

Here's a basic guide if you need -

------------------

Alice ending:
    - Visit her room on Night 2.
    - Give her the Plushy from the department store, and the Stuffed Bear from Blaire's mansion, which is by far the most expensive gift at 200,000 G.
    - She should visit your room on Night 5. And again right after, on Day 6. And then again on Night 6. Alice has no brakes.
    - Accept her invitations, then complete your dialogues with her.
    - If everything went well, she should visit your room on Night 7.

Serena ending:
    - Talk to the manager on Day 3 to get introduced to Serena.
    - Give her the Basic Science Research Kit from the department store, and the Ancient Magic Device from the Suspicious Lady in the upper district.

Blaire:
    (Unfortunately, Blaire has no ending of her own. But she does have multiple H scenes, and you also need to interact with her to unlock Alice and Louise's endings.)
    - Work at the inn two times, then accept her offer. This will also unlock the upper level district.
    - In Blaire's mansion, you can buy the Stuffed Bear from her for 200,000 G.
    - Give her the Leash and Collar from the department store, and the Reverse Rape Erotic Book, purchased from the Suspicious Merchant in the slums before Day 5.
    - Eventually, she should give you the Hair Growth Spray.
    - Spend the night with her one final time to receive the Letter of Introduction, which lets you enter Louise's manor.

Louise ending:
    - You can meet her in the upper district once you have the Hair Growth Spray and the Letter of Introduction from Blaire.
    - Give her Knowledge of the Continent from the department store, and The Adventures of Elias from the Suspicious Lady in the upper district.

------------------

Overall, an underrated game in my opinion.

PS: Also, if your Kana looks like Sid from Ice Age, there's a fix posted in the thread.
    https://f95zone.to/threads/welcome-to-albion-v1-40-flamedancers.93659/page-3#post-6535927
  5. 3.00 star(s)

GoldenRetriever123

All things considered this is just an below average/ average RPGM game made in japan. The art, the music, the gameplay and the map itself is just painfully average for me. Story-wise this is an alright, if short and a bit boring of a story. The main thing that stands out from the sea of RPGM games is that the protagonist has a dick instead of a vagina.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

swightly

Pretty meh experience with the decent CGs and but really short ero scenes. Trying to unlock new stuff in new game+ is horrible without the ability to skip already seen stuff. Putting more words in here because it's not enough to reach the word limit.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Stan Marsh

Its really a very nice game and also a game shared its complete version since the beginning wich allow us to enjoy it fully. Thanks for sharing this one and hope we will be able to see more like this here. Good Job!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

MeltyQuest

Trap Eroge. Trap Eroge. Trap Eroge. 10/10. Ah shit it actually expects me to write something more.

This game is basically where you play as a trap elf who constantly gets confused for a girl. The premise is you need to prostitute yourself over 7 days to raise enough money to save your country. Not really corruption, the mc is willing though reluctant to get fucked for money from the start pretty much. Basically walk around the tiny town and get H-Scenes. That's it. It do be fucking hot tho.

Four main girls btw. Gallery has tips for every event unlock which is nice, but it doesn't seem too hard to progress things.

Girls include: (slight descriptions + scene count)
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A handful of random bad endings / misc (10 scenes)

Don't be worried if you can't make the time limit. There is NG+ where you carry over all your money and personal stats.