EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ327452_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The elven kingdom is on the verge of war with the demon kingdom, and tasks the protagonist (you) with investigating the enemy border city of Albion alone for some way to save the elves from the incoming chaos...​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-16
Release Date: 2021-09-08
Developer: Flamedancers - -
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: 2.00
Language: English (Edited MTL by AceCyclone)
Translation Thread: F95
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Other:
Compressed

Extra: Save

AceCyclone thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

RJ327452_img_smp1.jpg RJ327452_img_smp2.jpg RJ327452_img_smp3.jpg RJ327452_img_smp4.jpg RJ327452_img_smp5.jpg RJ327452_img_smp6.jpg RJ327452_img_smp7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This took "gender fluid" and really ran it to a whole different level. Touche.
You can have my gender fluid all over your face.....

You have no idea how long i've waited to use that joke but i've never met anyone claiming to be gender fluid so i've held it in .... I could hold it no longer though I probably should have done it's a shit joke.

Consider me hanging my head in shame.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
You can have my gender fluid all over your face.....

You have no idea how long i've waited to use that joke but i've never met anyone claiming to be gender fluid so i've held it in .... I could hold it no longer though I probably should have done it's a shit joke.

Consider me hanging my head in shame.
That's fair. I'm not even mad.

LordJohn

Dec 24, 2017
Albion Online is a sandbox mmorpg in which you get to write your own story, instead of following a laid out path. Explore a vast open world consisting of different unique biomes. Everything you do has an impact on the world, as in our player-driven economy every piece of equipment is crafted by players from resources gathered from players. The equipment you wear defines what you are. Switching from knight to magician is as easy as switching your armor and your weapon, or be a combination of the two. Venture out into the world or into dungeons and face Albion's inhabitants and wildlife. Go on expeditions to encounter even more challenges. Fight other players in open world clashes. Fight over territory, or city control in tactical group battles. Relax by retreating to your personal island. Build a home. Grow crops. Raise animals. Join a guild! Everything is more fun when you work together. Leave your mark in the world. In Albion, everybody matters.

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
Not gonna lie.. I think I'll accept the transition from shitty MTL's to actual edited MTL's now.. Hopefully it isn't that bad now.

Reactions: texass96
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes