Noctum28

Nov 11, 2018
The game has become available on Steam:
A patch with adult content can be found here:

Last edited:

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
I had forgot to post here, but I should be done updating the v1.4 patch to v2.0 in a few more days. I'm also going through and proofreading the game for typos so it's going a bit slower than usual, but by the looks of things, I'll probably be done by Friday. I think the sequel should be getting updated in a few weeks too.

Last edited:

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
The game has become available on Steam:
A patch with adult content can be found here:
the adult content of this game is no longer can be found there dude, i tried to find the name but its no longer there in the site.

Noctum28

Nov 11, 2018
the adult content of this game is no longer can be found there dude, i tried to find the name but its no longer there in the site.
It is most certainly still there. You can find it by searching for the game's original name: アルビオンへようこそ!
Direct link to the patch:

Last edited:
Reactions: ejmuerte

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
In the beginning of the game there is a hint to urination content with MC, but I didn't find any depiction of piss anywhere in 1.4. Even "special toilets" is about anal. Am I missing something? Is urination with MC implemented in 2.0?

Rawiya

Donor
Jan 19, 2019
Do they ever do anything with Doris (the day 6 futa that plows you only on new game +) Because she seems to be name dropped intentionally- and I have tried failing to maybe see her again and all sorts of other things- is she just a code for another game or something?
PS: Sequel has a bulge- I repeat- SEQUEL HAS A BULGE!

Last edited:

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Here's the Welcome to Albion! v2.0 patch, I'll leave a full save, the full prepatched game, and patch down below.
There are 6 new h-scenes that primarily focus on Blaire's route and ending. I included a short guide down below for Blaire's route, it might be required to start a newgame+, so that you have your stats carry over to meet the inn job requirement for the first day, but I didn't double check to see if you could achieve her ending from a fresh playthrough, as I used a previous save that I had and carried over my stats to do it.

Edit: Here's a link to the post for the modified faces for those that want it.
Edit: If there are any bugs, let me know, I only playtested Blaire's route.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Full Save:
Backup your save data before overwriting.
Load the first save to start inside the recollection room.

Pre-Patched Game v2.00_ENGv1.00:
Instructions: Extract and run.

Latest Patch Game v2.00_ENGv1.01:
Requires v2.00 of the game.
Once extracted, go into the www folder in the game's main directory and extract the data and js folders there.
When asked if you want to overwrite the files, confirm to replace them.

Last edited:

Zero_G

Jun 14, 2017
What happened to the Wasabi version? Nobody is uploading it. Is it even worse than a MTL?

Lolcap

Dec 17, 2020
Here's the Welcome to Albion! v2.0 patch, I'll leave a full save, the full prepatched game, and patch down below.
There are 6 new h-scenes that primarily focus on Blaire's route and ending. I included a short guide down below for Blaire's route, it might be required to start a newgame+, so that you have your stats carry over to meet the inn job requirement for the first day, but I didn't double check to see if you could achieve her ending from a fresh playthrough, as I used a previous save that I had and carried over my stats to do it.

Edit: Here's a link to the post for the modified faces for those that want it.
Edit: If there are any bugs, let me know, I only playtested Blaire's route.

Full Save: MEGA
Backup your save data before overwriting.
Load the first save to start inside the recollection room.

Pre-Patched Game v2.00_ENGv1.00: MEGA
Instructions: Extract and run.

Latest Patch Game v2.00_ENGv1.01: MEGA
Requires v2.00 of the game.
Once extracted, go into the www folder in the game's main directory and extract the data and js folders there.
When asked if you want to overwrite the files, confirm to replace them.
Hello i dont know why but when i play this game is so lag. Im using redmi note 11 pro btw

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Welcome To Albion [2.00] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (595 MB/ 137 MB) : ,

RdardardA1234

Jul 11, 2022
Where is this count blair's mansion I'm searching for it over two days and I couldn't find it and I didn't see anyone with this name (count blair) if anyone know how is this character and where can I find it I really appreciate it . My eyes are blind because of searching they're hurt.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes