BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Saw this game when it came out and was like "Oh? Is this it? Finally a fem/futa protag with mostly fem/futa npcs? The holy grail?" but I got mixed feelings about the description and tags on dlsite, but I still had hope because his booba are literally almost as big as the women he's talking to in one of the pics. But alas, definitely a guy from what I'm hearing now.

View attachment 1394818
Protagonist is 100% a man. He himself said so. I've played the game, and the focus of this game is female domination. So yeah you'll see a boy get sexually degraded... Well, each to their own tastes I guess.

Reactions: MeltyQuest

Slave_Morgane

Jul 6, 2019
Before anyone asks here
thx a lot, but i really wanted to do it myself and i'm stuck in Louise's path with 35 likeability and talking to her does nothing don't know any other gift than the book i already gave her.
considering that you seem to have beaten the game, could you tell me what i'm doing wrong wrong ?

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
thx a lot, but i really wanted to do it myself and i'm stuck in Louise's path with 35 likeability and talking to her does nothing don't know any other gift than the book i already gave her.
There are two books you can gift her, one from the main store in the lower district and the other from the suspicious lady in the upper district during the day. Also exhaust all her talk options for more likeability and to see if it'll trigger the next event for her. Another way to do this is if you interact with the mysterious bottle in the second floor of the brothel and talk to Serena about it, it'll allow you to trigger an event with the bottle and for some gold, you can use it to gain more likeability for a character of your choosing.

Slave_Morgane

Jul 6, 2019
There are two books you can gift her, one from the main store in the lower district and the other from the suspicious lady in the upper district during the day. Also exhaust all her talk options for more likeability and to see if it'll trigger the next event for her. Another way to do this is if you interact with the mysterious bottle in the second floor of the brothel and talk to Serena about it, it'll allow you to trigger an event with the bottle and for some gold, you can use it to gain more likeability for a character of your choosing.
thanks a lot,i had exhausted talk option thus "talking does nothing", but i didn't check for a vendor in the noble district nor did i talk to serena about the lamp

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
So having played this a bit, I can honestly say the protagonist is a TRAP with some "man boobs" He mentions it. He has a small "pee pee" hence no bulge and can't fuck women with it because they won't feel anything.

In order to get money, you HAVE to work in the brothel(at least at first) which caters exclusively to futanari girls from what I can tell. Soooo It's Futa girls dominating a trap.

But this game really does try to twist and bend things out of line huh? Is Kana EVER a male name? If anything this dude changed his name and asserts he's male but no way does he want to be. Nice try dude :p

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
It actually occurs to me that there's far too little prostitution available in the brothel itself. All that's there is the 3 wingman scenes with Alice and then the disconnected scene with the Mage on day 6 where you don't even technically whore yourself, you just shamelessly let a broke person fuck you for free.
There's an equal number of scenes in the inn (more if you count the one with the Countess) where you're selling your body (if not for sex) and then the toilet scene outside of the brothel where you're willingly selling yourself. Not to mention since there's no way to become more than a paid lover of the countess (I'd have liked her to have her own ending) all her scenes are technically whoring yourself out as well.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Is this game joiplay friendly?
This person.. yes, they are asking the real questions.
I'm not even mad about it being a silly sub-trap clone of a clone of some other shit game.. not anymore.
I admire this person. "Is this game JOI_game-friendly". Splendid. If it had dirty talk, friend.. it would be.

Oct 17, 2018
It actually occurs to me that there's far too little prostitution available in the brothel itself.
Yeah for the game with main theme being working as prostitute in brothel it's kind of underwhelming, i thought we'll get something along working at brothel to get stats and money and unlocking story along the way but i guess the ''most popular brothel'' just doesn't have that many clients.
Anyway still good game

Reactions: MeltyQuest

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
Does anyone know the name of the song that's played at the end on piano when you beat the game? When you're asked if you want to do another playthrough?

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
Does anyone know the name of the song that's played at the end on piano when you beat the game? When you're asked if you want to do another playthrough?
idk the name but if you go into Game Folter/www/audio it has all the audio files available to play. If you don't have a player that can read ogg files can use VLC player or something.

Reactions: johnnywolf

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
How can I get serena's 4th event?
AFAIR, additionally to give her the 2 concerned gifts, you'll have to increase one more time her affection by using the lamp in the brothel (talk to her about the lamp then return and interact with the lamp).

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes