GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
So...this game is like, you have 7 days to do certain actions and the ending depends on the action?

And what are the endings?
Is there like an actual romance or harem ending?

hent0n9verkah

May 6, 2020
how to gain access to upper district?
talk to all npc n didnt get any clue

well there are 1, at secret work INN (girl with pink hair)
but when I click it, nothing happen

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
Here's the faken CG's ... this is all that I can find.

A HARD PASS TO ME.. play on your own risk.... even though the pink hair girl is hot but FAKKKK

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: sakuzuda and Rikis

Cyphrus

Mar 6, 2017
AceCyclone posted a fix a couple of pages ago, here
Oh yeah, I must have forgot to remove that photoshop file. Originally I was going to replace the images, but decided against it in the end because I didn't think that the edits I did were good enough. I suppose I'll leave my version of all the images that I edited here as an alternative in case anyone wants to use them.
"This content has been restricted. Using Cloudflare\\\'s basic
service in this manner is a violation of the Terms of
Service. Please visit cfl.re/tos to learn more."
UhOh

bicardium

May 16, 2017
So is doris a 1 off scene or how do you find more is there a pre req for the event to happen it just sorta appeared

Josie_Feng

Apr 21, 2018
So is doris a 1 off scene or how do you find more is there a pre req for the event to happen it just sorta appeared
Doris is a one off that can happen on night 6 though she'll decline if your stats are too low. There's no other content for her either, which I feel is weird since they gave her a name. It's sad, I really liked her.

Durper

Jul 25, 2017
Doris is a one off that can happen on night 6 though she'll decline if your stats are too low. There's no other content for her either, which I feel is weird since they gave her a name. It's sad, I really liked her.
Very late, but from what I got from the dev's Ci-en, she will show up in the sequel, that is actually coming soon. Also this game got updated, like, thrice ? Each time with 1 or 2 scenes.

Salamino

Aug 23, 2018
Can someone put a save right before the fourth scene with serena? I bought both items and talked to the lamp and can't get it.

squilliard

Apr 12, 2022
Anyone have an uncensored patch? Idk if its just me but if a game is censored it might as well be unplayable in my eyes

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes