tykbry

Jul 29, 2019
From DLSite:

Almost all H scenes feature dominant female x femboy protagonist situations.
Monster / futanari scenes are included as well.
No gay content is included, though it may be added in an update.

Oct 31, 2017
If it's just a girly boy it's a male protagonist. There's plenty of games on here like that without the futa protagonist tag. That's just going to mislead people.
I think its the boobs in the cover causing a lot of this confusion. Going by what I have seen in this thread the tag really seems mistaken, but its the art that goes even harder on showing actual boobs than is common for feminine guys in hentai stuff that is at the root of everyone doing a double take

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
ok the MCs eye are extremely apart. I looked at the in game files and there are 2 versions of faces. Is there some error somewhere where 1 of them should not exist? Would appreciate help, cuz MC looks inbred. The first one is called A1.png and the second is A1.psd
I want to try replacing the png with the one in psd but if I do that, then what about the A2 and A3?
Oh yeah, I must have forgot to remove that photoshop file. Originally I was going to replace the images, but decided against it in the end because I didn't think that the edits I did were good enough. I suppose I'll leave my version of all the images that I edited here as an alternative in case anyone wants to use them.

Last edited:

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
my post here was removed because "cleaning up gender talk" yet half the comments are still about gender fluid...
okay mister/misses biased beta mod.
Same here when its 100% obvious its a male protagonist, even the MC in-game says so. Wrong tags needs to be removed because it gives wrong information to people.

I dont give a single care about all this gender nonsense, i just dont like it when wrong tags are in games where they shouldnt be.

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Saw this game when it came out and was like "Oh? Is this it? Finally a fem/futa protag with mostly fem/futa npcs? The holy grail?" but I got mixed feelings about the description and tags on dlsite, but I still had hope because his booba are literally almost as big as the women he's talking to in one of the pics. But alas, definitely a guy from what I'm hearing now.

E7FU3kzVkAEezcz.jpg

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes