cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
The futa-, male protagonist and trap tags are all right because the futa tag is also for shemale and the protagonist may say he is a male of his race and because of his feminine build a trap but for others because of his breast is seen as a shemale.

The translation is understandable.

sadmate

Mar 3, 2019
Finally an offline version, I can do gathering in black zones without having to worry about gankers now. Thank you!

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
looking at the picture i can't tell is it futa or male(trap) protagonist?
Yeah I'm reading the comments but all I can say is those are some nice actual breasts she has on the cover art. So I'm quite confused myself.

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
looking at the picture i can't tell is it futa or male(trap) protagonist?
I mean it! no bulge = no trap. Unless she is a woman faking be a trap to be a double trap!
Yeah I'm reading the comments but all I can say is those are some nice actual breasts she has on the cover art. So I'm quite confused myself.
Yep. No bulge in some pics for some reason. Looks like there are breasts. But according to the game its 100% a dude. just a guy with a bit of man tits. i've seen the scenes. its all just a very very feminine guy who says he is a guy and definitely just has a pp. I don't think this is futa at all, just a feminine dude.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
ok the MCs eye are extremely apart. I looked at the in game files and there are 2 versions of faces. Is there some error somewhere where 1 of them should not exist? Would appreciate help, cuz MC looks inbred. The first one is called A1.png and the second is A1.psd
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
ok the MCs eye are extremely apart. I looked at the in game files and there are 2 versions of faces. Is there some error somewhere where 1 of them should not exist? Would appreciate help, cuz MC looks inbred. The first one is called A1.png and the second is A1.psd
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I want to try replacing the png with the one in psd but if I do that, then what about the A2 and A3?

Reactions: johnnywolf
Oct 31, 2017
Damn, looked promising but I am not into however we want to call the tag this guy is part of. Don't begrudge it anyone whos into it, just personally disappointed for myself because the art looks nice, its completed, and cover made me think it would be something else.

Reactions: Dyhart

jupojupo

Jul 10, 2019
Albion Online is a sandbox mmorpg in which you get to write your own story, instead of following a laid out path. Explore a vast open world consisting of different unique biomes. Everything you do has an impact on the world, as in our player-driven economy every piece of equipment is crafted by players from resources gathered from players. The equipment you wear defines what you are. Switching from knight to magician is as easy as switching your armor and your weapon, or be a combination of the two. Venture out into the world or into dungeons and face Albion's inhabitants and wildlife. Go on expeditions to encounter even more challenges. Fight other players in open world clashes. Fight over territory, or city control in tactical group battles. Relax by retreating to your personal island. Build a home. Grow crops. Raise animals. Join a guild! Everything is more fun when you work together. Leave your mark in the world. In Albion, everybody matters.
lmao I knew iit I was looking for it or do it myself If no one did it xDDDDD

Ryuzakku

Sep 23, 2018
its japanese game. so yeah they need to follow the law

I'm not complaining, however there have been some developers who have a link that you can find within the game or game files for uncensored versions of the images, but it is extremely rare.

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes