Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
Where is this count blair's mansion I'm searching for it over two days and I couldn't find it and I didn't see anyone with this name (count blair) if anyone know how is this character and where can I find it I really appreciate it . My eyes are blind because of searching they're hurt.
The building in the lower right of the noble district with a gate. Only accessible at night.

Reactions: RdardardA1234

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
I playing this on my android but I can't go in this building so I think I must played it on pc to go inside that building anyway thanks fo ryour help
You have to use the interact key on the gate to open it. I have no idea how you do that on android.

RdardardA1234

Jul 11, 2022
I
You have to use the interact key on the gate to open it. I have no idea how you do that on android.
Found it in this sites but I don't remember which one of them was so I'm giving you 3 links to see it was in which one of them
Site 1:

Site 2 :

Site 3:

tangtanytony

Dec 8, 2020
For anyone who just stumbled upon this game, someone fxcked with the faces of the characters so that's why they look a bit messed up, I've fixed the art, and here's the file.

I just saw some other guys also made the fix. XDDDDD

Heaven Master

Nov 30, 2021
Checking the cg art before playing. Although I'm not a fan of futa, there is some instance that fit my fetish. Worth a try

991207z

Mar 13, 2018
I cant get over how dumb the protag looks, is there anyway I can turn this sprite off

AkiDaCutie

Jun 25, 2019
You can have my gender fluid all over your face.....

You have no idea how long i've waited to use that joke but i've never met anyone claiming to be gender fluid so i've held it in .... I could hold it no longer though I probably should have done it's a shit joke.

Consider me hanging my head in shame.
now you have

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes