Nov 10, 2017
1628561959030.png

Title: Welcome to Albion!
Developer:
Store:
Censored: Yes
Version: 2.00
Windows
Description: The elven kingdom is on the verge of war with the demon kingdom, and tasks the protagonist (you) with investigating the enemy border city of Albion alone for some way to save the elves from the incoming chaos...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Full Save: Here is a full with the gallery unlocked, backup your save data beforehand.
Patch:

There is probably some text clipping that will occur in passages that I missed, but there shouldn't be that many, unless you entered a long name for the protagonist. If there are any other issues, you can message me or post here.

Last edited:

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Update: 4,390/7,318 or 60% of the passages have been proofread and formatted. I was a bit busy this week, so I didn't get as much done as I had planned. I'll also be busy this upcoming week, so instead of being done by the 4th of September, I'll probably be done by the 7th or 8th of September. I'll post another update next week.

Last edited:

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Update: I finished a little bit earlier than I thought, so here's the patch. Note that you'll need the game to apply the patch.
Edit: Will update links once the patch is fixed
Patch for v1.40 of the game.
To apply the patch, extract the contents to your game folder and choose to overwrite when asked.
Here is a full save with the gallery unlocked, backup your save data beforehand.

There is probably some text clipping that will occur in passages that I missed, but there shouldn't be that many, unless you entered a long name for the protagonist. If there are any other issues, you can message me or post here and I'll fix them.

I'll probably be starting on another edited mtl next week.

Last edited:

Kauld

Sep 21, 2020
Uhm it doesnt start when i try to load it. I got the basegame to work but when i patch it says failed to load: img/system/IconSet.png but shouldnt it be a .rpgmvp ? Dunno if i m doing something wrong but to me it seems like something was named wrong ?

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Uhm it doesnt start when i try to load it. I got the basegame to work but when i patch it says failed to load: img/system/IconSet.png but shouldnt it be a .rpgmvp ? Dunno if i m doing something wrong but to me it seems like something was named wrong ?
Sorry, I forgot to encrypt the image files for the rpgmaker mv engine to read. I'll have a fix up soon. There shouldn't be anything wrong with your copy.

Reactions: Kauld

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
The copy I had already decrypted everything so that's why I didn't get an image error.
This version of the patch should work if your image files are still encrypted. If it still doesn't work just let me know.
Edit: removed link to patch due to audio error.

Last edited:

Kauld

Sep 21, 2020
the game is now playable but now it has issues with the audio files error message is popping up every few seconds
Failed to load: audio/se/Cursor2.ogg
guess its the same problem

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
the game is now playable but now it has issues with the audio files error message is popping up every few seconds
Failed to load: audio/se/Cursor2.ogg
guess its the same problem
All right thanks, yeah I think I know what's wrong with that also. I'll put a fix up in a bit.
Edit: I'll put out a working patch once I test it out for myself on a fresh copy, that way I'll know that it works.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kauld

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Update: Here is the new patch
Also here is a , backup your save data beforehand.
So from what I understand the original files had encrypted images, but unencrypted audio, so hopefully this patch is compatible. I found an older version of the game and played through the intro without any issues so it should work. Also make sure your game is the latest version which is v1.40. The game's version will be in the bottom right hand corner on the title screen in pink.

Edit: Removed the patch for now, check the OP for the prepatched game.

Last edited: