RPGM Completed Complete Welcome to Albion! [RJ327452]

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Hi! Had this problem after passing time in the game (I think I played til day 4 or 5)
Is that using my latest patch? The first patch I put out looked for png files which caused that error, but the second patch should look for the rpgmvp files.

Mistercimba

Aug 20, 2020
Yeah! I used this one you posted last. The game went just fine, until that spot. I go down the stairs and it crashes.
Just letting you know. Thanks for your translation!

oh wait, do we have to use both?

HebbyNeku

May 25, 2017
I downloaded Vers 1.41 from DL site, the only copy I could find, and after applying the patch I get the error: "Faild to load:img/system/IconSet.png"

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Yeah! I used this one you posted last. The game went just fine, until that spot. I go down the stairs and it crashes.
Just letting you know. Thanks for your translation!

oh wait, do we have to use both?
I downloaded Vers 1.41 from DL site, the only copy I could find, and after applying the patch I get the error: "Faild to load:img/system/IconSet.png"
After thinking about it, to make things easier I'll just upload the copy I worked on since it'll be sure to work. Sorry for the inconvenience, it'll take some time to upload.

Edit: Updated the OP with the download

Last edited:

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Here is the game, so it should be ready to play. I compressed the original files with this program, so that's why the files are significantly smaller. Hopefully there aren't anymore issues related to sound or graphics. If there are any further problems, just leave a post here and I'll see what I can do.
Also, you might get an error about having a newer version of nw.js, just select okay and ignore it.

Last edited:

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
Here is the game, so it should be ready to play. I compressed the original files with this program, so that's why the files are significantly smaller. Hopefully there aren't anymore issues related to sound or graphics. If there are any further problems, just leave a post here and I'll see what I can do.
Also, you might get an error about having a newer version of nw.js, just select okay and ignore it.
so I just need to download this one and then im good right?

Oxiton

May 8, 2017
Legend (y)

Fact Shira

Jul 7, 2017
I thank you for uploading and sharing the game. The cover art is lovely, and the fact that the protagonist is a really cute and sexy trap is just perfect. But why did they make her look like a straight up retard in some of the in game art...
01.png