Naos

Jul 4, 2017
?

the update was march 12, that's 3 weeks ago, the poll was posted march 20th, a week later. I'm saying this because they take 3 month to release an update so I was wondering, If they wanted to show the new girl they could have posted the poll during the time they were working on Iono's update, and start working on the new girl after 0.12 release, since they didn't do that I though maybe the new girl was due for the update after?
I guess the new girl will come in the next update lol, that happened with the previous ones, too.

Xiaen

Jun 9, 2023
I won't lie that was one of the most disappointing updates I have played. Literally 10 minutes of content. Nothing for the other girls, no Iono x Horstrika, few soft sprite scenes, Tifa seems like she has no personality. This looks like 2 weeks of work rather than 3 months. I guess I have to stop playing update after update or I will keep being disappointed.

• Haha
Reactions: Naos

Naos

Jul 4, 2017
I won't lie that was one of the most disappointing updates I have played. Literally 10 minutes of content. Nothing for the other girls, no Iono x Horstrika, few soft sprite scenes, Tifa seems like she has no personality. This looks like 2 weeks of work rather than 3 months. I guess I have to stop playing update after update or I will keep being disappointed.
Braindead comment

the quest for the new girl is greyed out, what do i have to do?
Build the gym first

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
i didnt see a changelog but this is from the itch io page:

Hi there, everyone!

Another Welcome to Erosland update is here!

As we said previously, after hearing what the people wanted, we decided to prioritize introducing the five main girls before moving into fleshing out the game, making secondary events, more customizations, etc.

So, in this update is fully about Tifa, our new girl! She has a lot going on in v0.0.13. We've made her work in the canteen but she can also train in the gym, a building we will try to expand a lot in the future.

Reactions: Peacekeepr

Naos

Jul 4, 2017
Same proble here. Have energy but can't find option to build Gym. Can anyone explain how to get GYM step by step?
Lily has the option for me when I have the energy. Just talk with her like for all the other buildings

Nexano

Aug 1, 2018
Lily has the option for me when I have the energy. Just talk with her like for all the other buildings
Nevermind i have already build Gym. In fact quest just opened by itself. Don't get why but basically don't care.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Welcome to Erosland [v0.0.13] [PiXel Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [108 MB]
- - - -

Mac [103 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 28 Votes