Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles - LaikDink's Walkthrough/Cheat/Improvement Mod [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
chill fuckers even if he pounced on the the second the FIRST guy posted about it, it takes time to code shit and you aint exactly payin for his time
It's important for multiple people to all post update reminders and requests because as we all know, mod updates are like pedestrian crossings....

Screenshot_1.png

The more times you push the button the faster the light changes, right?

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018

Updated: 14/04/2023
Game/Creator: Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles/ NoobPROGames F95zone - -
Modder: LaikDink
Mod Version: 0.6.0 Gold
Game Version: 0.6.0 Gold
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download:

View attachment 1959509 View attachment 1959511 View attachment 1959521 View attachment 1959524
Updated to v0.6.0 Gold

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Out of curiousity, this mod lets you manipulate all the points...what happens if you start a new game with maxed solo, triangle and harem points? By default those routes should exclude each other and never be maxed out at the same time.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Loving the mods you do LaikDink but I do wonder, why is it recommended to tell the 'sister' you love her when you still pine for your first love, the one who was taken from you, what do I lose if I flat out reject that crazy woman. She's cute but she's not and never will be my number one in this game, I know your walkthroughs always give out the best options for all scenes which is why I'm asking what happens if you basically 'avoid' the 'sister' as best as you can.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Loving the mods you do LaikDink but I do wonder, why is it recommended to tell the 'sister' you love her when you still pine for your first love, the one who was taken from you, what do I lose if I flat out reject that crazy woman. She's cute but she's not and never will be my number one in this game, I know your walkthroughs always give out the best options for all scenes which is why I'm asking what happens if you basically 'avoid' the 'sister' as best as you can.
Not so sure about that. Basically, my mod is for harem lover so maybe it is hard to get rid of the girl that you are not into

Reactions: Punto

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I don't know if this is a problem with clarity in the mod. I'm personally having issues identifying which path I'm on, despite following the mod, but I think that it might be the way the game is written. The MC basically falls in love at first sight with every girl he sees and then practically forgets the ones who came before. I seemingly had all 3 of the main girls plus Rebecca and Izabelle on the harem path and then the MC just abandoned everyone and now he's in love with the new Anarchist chick and actively fighting against his family and I don't really know what's going on anymore but I don't like it.

Although, to be honest, even when it seemed like I was on the harem path, the other characters, didn't acknowledge it, they just acted like I had chosen the most recent one I had slept with. It's very weird and hard to follow, even with the mod I don't know if I'm choosing the right options.

Edit; Just to be clear, this isn't an indictment of the mod I'm just genuinely confused as to where I stand in the game.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Not so sure about that. Basically, my mod is for harem lover so maybe it is hard to get rid of the girl that you are not into
I'm into her just not as much as the 'first love' I just wish the game gave us the option to tell the 'sister' "I may be in love with you but you will never be my number one and you will never come first" Maybe I'm just old school

I don't know if this is a problem with clarity in the mod. I'm personally having issues identifying which path I'm on, despite following the mod, but I think that it might be the way the game is written. The MC basically falls in love at first sight with every girl he sees and then practically forgets the ones who came before. I seemingly had all 3 of the main girls plus Rebecca and Izabelle on the harem path and then the MC just abandoned everyone and now he's in love with the new Anarchist chick and actively fighting against his family and I don't really know what's going on anymore but I don't like it.

Although, to be honest, even when it seemed like I was on the harem path, the other characters, didn't acknowledge it, they just acted like I had chosen the most recent one I had slept with. It's very weird and hard to follow, even with the mod I don't know if I'm choosing the right options.

Edit; Just to be clear, this isn't an indictment of the mod I'm just genuinely confused as to where I stand in the game.
I've played this game without LD's mods (once) and it's even more confusing and frustrating, more so with how the mc acts than how cohesive the story is, it's why I wait for LD to update before I attempt to play certain games

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018

Updated: 14/04/2023
Game/Creator: Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles/ NoobPROGames F95zone - -
Modder: LaikDink
Mod Version: 0.6.0 Gold
Game Version: 0.6.0 Gold
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Download:

View attachment 1959509 View attachment 1959511 View attachment 1959521 View attachment 1959524
Awesome work LaikDink ! TYVM for this mod! Any time frame for an update, pretty pls?

Reactions: Punto and Pocoyo21