VN - Ren'Py - Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Traevelliath

Found myself unable to not leave a review seeing the 4,5 star rating which I find somewhat deceiving. At least that's the word - deceived - I would use to describe my feelings after I played it for a decent enough amount of time.
    First thing's first: this game is about vampires and (even more so) hell for about as much as actual hell and canonical vampires are about love, caring families and prosperity. It appeared to me that the dev wished to tangle their favourite fandom with romantic drama and cute girls in a weird way that makes this "union" unnatural.
    Don't be thrown off by the title - the game won't tell you the story you probably expect it to, instead offering you to witness a rather silly and definitely rushed journey of childish characters interacting with one another in the similar manner.
    Renders are of okay level, most of the characters you have probably seen in other games, some of them, however, are quite unique, so that's a plus.
    To sum it all up: if you are ready to disregard what this game pretends to have and enjoy romantic story of infantile MC and cute girls around him, then this won't be... a complete waste of time, I guess.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

SirAlexander111

This is a gem, and will be one of the best in paranormal genre. It's still in early phase of development but impressed the hell out of me. The writing and story direction were slick too. Best of all the romance part which was very captivating. Models are bloody hell gorgeous, unique in the sense and likeable. This one is definitely worth your damn seconds. Safe to we are on for a ride so buckle up people.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

TheTrumanShow

The Pros:

- Renders
    -Characters
    -Main character
    -Topic

The Cons:
    -Story(So far)

I was expecting a bit of horror because of the title, but it's more like a romantic drama. I'll probably change this in the future, but when you see "Welcome to Hell" you think horror and satanic content, but so far it's an raunchy episode of Twilight.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

linkinn

This game is a gem, to the point where i'am not even finished with the game yet and i'am already writing a review (i usually don't write reviews), i would go as far as saying it's the best vampire VN i've played so far and even if you take the vampire theme out it's still a really good game.

The girls are gorgeous, story is awesome, good balance between drama/fun/romance and in general the story is really up-beat, it's been a pleasure playing it. I'am a sucker for romance VNs so this is right up my alley.

The game also have ALOT of content so far, pretty long story as of chapter 3.

I can't comment on the english because i'am playing on portuguese and it's great so far.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

peter12378

played v0.2.

very promising game, but there are some weak points:
    * the english is not that bad, but quite clunky. Just feels akward reading it sometimes.
    * Story is too rushed. Hi, you are a vampire now, we are your family. Oh, I love you, sister. But now I have to go for five years. All of this within a day? Very bad. More buildup needed.
    * The End of V0.2 is ridiculous. We have an protagonist, that we are steering and making decisions for. The VN is written in first person, the player identifies with the protagonist. But what happens? We suddenly get to know that that we are a schizo and are not aware of our past 5 years, and even not about the last few days. That our other self actually is leading, without ourself knowing. Sorry, the last few minutes of V0.2 REALLY BROKE THE GAME for me.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

proximusArka

Awesome game and with good story and good renders! and personally I like girls with piecing so thumb's up! I hope that the game will get bigger and better in coming months..
    So keep up the good work,, (y)
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Lord Balthazar

AAmazing staart keep up the good work. Strong story and story plots. The plot twist was also very masterfuly done. I would have given you if I could 10/10. But here comes your biggest problem. You have to continue to make the game even stronger. And because it was so good up until now. That will be difficult. Stay motivated. And good luck
  8. 4.00 star(s)

TValia

Review v0.2

I did have a good Time with this Game so far. The Story is good enough to be invested, there is a big Time Jump and many things does look like to be rushed but it could be on purpose for a Reveal Story Part.
    Unfortunately the English is not very good but Creator put up a Post that it will be corrected soon.
    As of V0.2 there are not many erotic scenes so far.
    In Conclusion: If you want a Fap Game, at the moment this is not for you. For everybody else, i would recommend to try it out with the next update.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Alex Lem

This is very very good (y) , the best game in a long time on this site. My new memories were very good to, but I think this release is even better, congratulations dev. I really like the characters:love:, their design, and I like how the relationship between the characters written. Also the best MC in a very, very long time, finally a nice guy, and he has a good design, you did a great job with him dev. At the moment, it's great, and the best vampire game on this site