Unity - Completed - Welcome to the Peeg House! [Final] [witCHuus]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Barry Nyle

A brothel management game where you buy human shaped livestock named peegs and sell their sexual services to men. It's a very simplistic management game, where you try to match the customers desires for chest size, hair type, outfit, etc. to make them happy, make money to spend on upgrades and more peegs, and repeat endlessly. The animation is okay, but the gameplay is repetitive and uninteresting.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

69ztare

Version: "Final".
    Bad UI. For exemple, it doesn't make sense to not know the size of the girls' breasts before buying them, and also not having this information on the "girls menu", even tough this information is "important".
    It's also strange the total "no changes" once the brothel is open, even on things that is easy to change fast even in real life, like clothes. It doesn't even have a timer so I could understand as "the clients don't like to wait".
    Speaking of time, no way to fast or slow forward, or to stop it.
    No tutorial at all.
    By the way I lost like 15 star on a single day using a full save here, it looks like the automatic way to put girls to work is horrible, or it was a bug, or I understood even less than I thought I did.
    Like some guy said, dlsite page shows almost everything the game has to offer in terms of art and alike.
    I didn't play enough to be bothered by the horrible translation. Camera is also not that good. And it looks grindy as heck.
    Since management games are not my cup of tea, I'd need at least a good thing to play, but seeing comments and other reviews, that's not the case.
    I thought of publishing a comment instead of a review because i didn't played much, but since it ended pretty big, gotta do a review.
    2 stars instead of 1 because it's a good game to download along with a full save, see the animations, and erase it.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3134271

Peeg House is a brothel tycoon game.

The premise is weirdly cowardly and cagey. Instead of simply owning that you're a fictional human trafficker and pimp that buys and sells sex slaves, the author says they're "human shaped pig livestock". Why bother with the conceit? There's no story either way. I guess the author wanted a guilt free human trafficking and sex slave sim.

Gameplay consists of buying slaves, and using the money generated by their labor to upgrade their clothing, hair, rating and sex cubicles. You manually have to pair them with clients, whom have a bunch of stats like clothing, hair and personality, despite this not really mattering. You can choose the sex position, of which there are a few, then a canned animation between the slave and the client plays. I only got a few days in because after day 4 or 5 the game hits you with a massive mortage/rental fee on the building of several thousand dollars, when your slaves only pull in a few hundred per client, and can only service one client a day (at this point I had two slaves so I could only pull in like $800/day before upkeep). If you don't get into the black after 5 days, you get a game over.

What an odd choice to hit a player with that early in the game. I'm still learning what buttons do what at this point. I shut it off. The game lacked enough personality to bother continuing. I'd give it a pass.

As for the positives: the pixel graphics are competent and consistent.

As for the other negatives: The QOL and GUI are poorly optimized and designed. Moving about the screen is cumbersome and awkward. Menus literally obscure their own visual preview. You have to minimize the menu, look at the preview, then maximize the menu again to select another option or purchase.

The game feels sterile and without a human touch. All the slaves are dead-eyed automatons and your personal helper is the same. It makes me feel bad as a concept and annoys me as a game.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Squidbit

The art is super cute, and that's about it

The translation starts out pretty decent and rapidly turns to shit

The gameplay, from what I played, seems to just be 'click about 5 buttons to choose one of two animations > next day > repeat'

There might be more than 2 animations if you buy the room upgrades, but considering they cost $6000 and you only earn about 150 a day, I didn't get that far
  5. 1.00 star(s)

LightshowJones

Don't waste your time on this one.

Boring, grindy, little gameplay, little animations. You'll get a few minutes of content for a half-hour of grinding. The store page on Dlsite has most of the content you'll see in this thing.