Unity - Completed - Welcome to the Sexy Bar [v1.6.0] [kegani laboratory]

1. 2.00 star(s)

DawnCry

Overall the concept of the game was quite interesting, however it has many significant mistakes and a gameplay that ends up being really annoying.

The goal of the game is really simple, get one of the two girls as a girlfriend and don't prostitute her, basically you want the girl to get pregnant with your child.

The main difference we find between the MC and the antagonists is that they can have endings with both girls while the MC can't. It feels really unsatisfying that you can't get the perfect ending in which you get both, but well let's talk about the gameplay:

-We have two resources in the tavern, reputation (be it the H one or normal one) and money. With those you basically buy ingredients (be it drinks or food), unlock new places where you can buy those things, unlock recipes to make new types of food or increase your skill levels.

The main thing is that be it trade routes or recipes can be easily ignored after you get a few, so it doesn't feel like something you have to unlock except a few ones. On the other hand the skills are really limited and the reputation can be annoying to gain, it could have been explored a lot more with skills to increase your management, like increasing food prices, or perhaps becoming a better cook and being able to kick the Roy character?.

I just feel it's really incomplete and it could have a lot more potential.

-Related to the H scenes... very vanilla, I would have liked that the MC had more scenes but well this game is like 95% NTR 5% MC, so if you try to win it will end up being quite boring.

I personally believe that games like this should give enough rewards so that the player wanna win, but in this game it isn't like that.

To end, I just feel like the gameplay is quite bad and repetitive, especially in the long run, there isn't a good reward for being a good player, NTR part feels like it could have been developed a lot more, in fact I don't understand why going out with a girl is like a shield to protect her from Roy.

I would only recommend this game to NTR fans, still they may find the gameplay a bit annoying. It is a game that could become much more than what it is but well, that's about it.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Kulman

This is an enjoyable game for most NTR lovers. However, lets adress the MTL in the room. It is a pretty bad MTL, but considering the style of this game, it does not hurt THAT much.

MTL definitely brings down my assessment of the game, where I would rate it 3,5/5 instad of 4. I usually hate MTL, but it is a bigger issue in rpg games, where you need to know the story better to know what to do next. They are also a lot longer, so the MTL becomes a bigger issue.

The game is pretty fast to get into, can be grindy for people trying to do chaste run. I am not one of those people so I felt the game progressed nicely.

There are many ways in which you can "come across" stuff happening with the girls. You can also check the mirror to see what they are doing atm, which is a nice touch reminding me of leane 2.

Overall a game you should try despite the MTL, if you are a fan of NTR.