• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Welcum to the City [v0.13.0] [Quiquersson]

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

MoolaMoona1

Jan 1, 2019
Yeah.... I actually like my dad IRL and dont really want to cuck a dad character even in a game. Having a dead dad or a dad who walks out for a pack of cigarettes is a good way to remove those feelings of betrayal (although for some, this just makes it hotter)
Oh, I'm with you. If anything, I'd rather see character double-team their sisters/daughters with their dads. I just think the whole "Dad's dead/in prison/hiding from the mafia" thing is way too overplayed now.

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
Very cute, but the spelling needs a lot of work. Nonetheless I'm really looking forward to more content.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Okay, this is pretty cute. I look forward to seeing more of it, but there isn't nearly enough to write a review of.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
Is this the same artist for Tales of Symmeria? If so then that's just further proof how dead that game is, which is sad.

Reactions: Wolvie

KeithRichards

Nov 29, 2020
+1 Good art work. Like the feel of the short game play. Can't wait for more. Just hope its not a supper long delay on progression of the game with micro updates that don't add to the story.

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes