Ren'Py - Welcum to the City [v0.14.1] [Quiquersson]

1. 4.00 star(s)

TheimmortalP

Version .3.2 review

Oh hey, I was looking for this on this site yesterday, but I couldn't find it.

Anyways, it's well, really good.

The most impressive thing about this is the art style. I'd usually be turned off by this art style, but the artist makes it work for me somehow. I find these characters really cute!

My favorite thing about it however is how the purple haired girl reacts to you if you're kind to her. You come back home and she expects you to be a jackass like I guess you used to be. If you show her a day of kindness however, she'll start being kind right back. As a former jackass who really regrets who I used to be, I sure wish it were easy to get my friendships back so quickly and easily.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Pierreheh

The art is in my opinion the reason everybody's here, its a unique and nice art,

The voice sound is useless in my opinion, but we can turn it off so its no problem,

For those who dislike incest its avoidable, you can make it "step mom / sister"

I didn't see, but it would be good to have quest log, for the future if the dev plan to make it like a "dandy boy adventure" or "summer time saga" type of gameplay.

What I liked: we go strait into the story and you don't have to wait long before seeing nsfw.

Can't say much about the story since it a fisrt release.

Overall, lets hope to see more of this game (y)