RPGM Complete We're HOP - Boob Press Makes Me Happy! ~We're HOP [RJ01051748][62studio]

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
ENG title : We're HOP - Boob Press Makes Me Happy! ~We're HOP
JP title : We're HOP ~おっぱいプレスでハッピーにされちゃう!?~
LINK :
Description :

Genre

Welcome to the HOP cult!
This is a game by the boobie circle Muni-Kobo,
This is an exploration H game for male players that mainly focuses on titty press (puff-puff)!

This work is "Succubus in Wonderland" which is currently on sale,
This work is an extra chapter of "Succubus in Wonderland" and its next work "Kagami no Nasty Demon and Devil's Seed", but you can enjoy it even if you haven't played the related works,
You can enjoy this game even if you have never played the related works.

<Synopsis

In order to make the world happy, she presses a boy's face with the whore's Oppai: ......

The HOP cult, a suspicious organization, has suddenly appeared in the world of whores.
The main character, Rate, was exploring the world of lewd demons for a certain reason,
The main character, Rate, who was exploring the world of lewd demons for a certain reason, was defeated by the temptation of the tits of a member of this cult and was captured by one of them. ......
What was waiting for Rate when he was taken to the cult's headquarters?
The members of the cult are all very proud of their big boobs, and they pinch him and make him breastfeed!
Escape the cult before your body and soul are squishy from being pinched!

<An easy exploration game without combat

The main character has been taken to the 7th basement floor of a mysterious cult.
The objective of the game is to go above ground and escape from the cult.
However, the cult is full of members who try to press the main character with their boobs!
Let's proceed to the upper floors while exploring to avoid getting caught.

<Boob Press

While being sandwiched between the bountiful breasts of a cult member,
The status called "faith (faith level)" will gradually increase.
When this reaches the upper limit, you will ejaculate and your faith level will increase.
The ending of the game is split according to the faith level,
When you reach the maximum level of 5, you will never be able to escape again.
The key to escape is how to search without getting caught in the middle.

This title is full of soft male-oriented situations in which the players are pressed by boobs.
The main focus is on puffing and breast-feeding hand jobs.
During sex, the dialogue is displayed one after another,
There is no defeat scene, but instead, you will be interrupted endlessly.
Of course, after clearing the game, you can be pinched as much as you like in the reminiscence room!
There are also a few scenes of cowgirl position, titjob, and kissing.

*Please try the trial version first for a temporary admission.

Sample pictures : 1687166423769.png 1687166428553.png 1687166435592.png 1687166439879.png 1687166444155.png 1687166448198.png 1687166451857.png 1687166455451.png 1687166458779.png

Labra

Jan 12, 2018
Well, time to step out of the shadows, for once (I won't post the full link just in case I haven't reach the 3 posts requirement but it's on mega) : /file/wFIFmTBC#r380gnaMjFOh3mIdEU-Nb5cSnmTtoKOLokt6w2tOAUc
Enjoy !

Reactions: d4zz

Iza'

Aug 27, 2018
I need help, how do I get out of BF2? It says I need a Gold Badge but I've no idea where to find it.
You need to take the badge from the succubus in the room with flowers on the door, remind her that she need to attend the wine drinking party. after she left, take the badge in the shelves she was standing beside.

Reactions: DickBobyson

MyLSBruh

Jul 20, 2020
Is it just me or does the first provided savefile make me go through walls and makes interaction impossible?

Iza'

Aug 27, 2018
Is it just me or does the first provided savefile make me go through walls and makes interaction impossible?
Ah im sorry, i forgot to turn off noclip to make traveling easy since the map is so small and narrow and the enemies are everywhere. here you go.

- Save one is before Bell's brainwashing scene since its not available yet in the recollection room
- Save three and four is for endings. third one is zero faith while the fourth one is with max faith.
- The save at the bottom is recollection room.

Last edited:

boolausus123

Apr 11, 2020
You need to take the badge from the succubus in the room with flowers on the door, remind her that she need to attend the wine drinking party. after she left, take the badge in the shelves she was standing beside.
Here's another question, how do I get past the green barrier on B1F?

Iza'

Aug 27, 2018
Do you read the story? Or if you play blindly, beat Bell and persuade her to open the barrier, you have to finish Livy's challenge in the other room first tho.