RPGM Complete We're HOP - Boob Press Makes Me Happy! ~We're HOP [RJ01051748][62studio]

Labra

Jan 12, 2018
It says i am a recruit, because i haven't finished my training, so i cant get past and it doesnt explain how to pass it
On which floor ? (if you can add the floor's theme too)
If it's indeed the restaurant and my last post didn't help, can you add a screenshot ?

Also, I may write a full walkthrough on the weekend if people ask for it.

May 9, 2023
Its not letting me post my image, but it is the first room on the 5th floor, to the left, there is a row of succubus blocking it, and I have tried what I can on the east side, including the hatter.

May 9, 2023
i can't go to the west room though, they aren't letting me because i am a 'recruit' they keep saying. the second image i have never seen that room

Labra

Jan 12, 2018
You're using the trial version, I've posted a Mega link of the full game on the last page. That would also explain why iza's save wouldn't work

チノチノ

Mar 26, 2021
I'm on the 1st floor in bells room and i dont know how to progress no matter how i interact with bell the game wont move on. What exactly am i supposed to do here?

Reactions: KarylSummer

Labra

Jan 12, 2018
I'm on the 1st floor in bells room and i dont know how to progress no matter how i interact with bell the game wont move on. What exactly am i supposed to do here?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit : This is the solution to the Livi fight (room on the right). Thanks to eeeeee66 for pointing it out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited: