Seeking Western Bestiality Games

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
Hey everyone. I was wondering if there are any good western bestiality games. A lot of them seem to be made by Asian devs. So far I've played and enjoyed Roundscape Adorevia, Beast and the Bitch by ALX, and Lida's Adventures off the top of my head that I remember. Is there any other ones I should look out for or are complete?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
If you can find an older version of Coceter chronicles the were some fun scenes.

Two sides was setting it up, but the developer seems to be in over their head.

Can't think of any others that have it.

Wicked choices has one implied scene, and based in conversations I've had with the Dev that's as far as he's willing to go.

Reactions: DrackDrap

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
If you can find an older version of Coceter chronicles the were some fun scenes.

Wicked choices has one implied scene, and based in conversations I've had with the Dev that's as far as he's willing to go.
Both those games are on my list to be played too. Wasn't aware they had anything relating to bestiality. Thanks!

Jansen

May 8, 2017
1. Family Manor by
2. The Hunter by
3. Peasants Quest by
4. Taffy Tales by
5. Panthea by
6. Claier's Quest by
7. Curse of Pleasure by
8. Framboise Series by Pink Pencil

There are more but cannot recall right now. Will add them up once i remember.

Last edited:

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
1. Family Manor by
2. The Hunter by
3. Peasants Quest by
4. Taffy Tales by
5. Panthea by
6. Claier's Quest by
7. Curse of Pleasure by
8. Framboise Series by Pink Pencil

There are more but cannot recall right now. Will add them up once i remember.
where exactly is the bestiality in Curse of Pleasure ? couldnt find it..
With Panthea is there actual bestialty or Furry, human looking Wolf so called anthropomorphic ?

Hey everyone. I was wondering if there are any good western bestiality games. A lot of them seem to be made by Asian devs. So far I've played and enjoyed Roundscape Adorevia, Beast and the Bitch by ALX, and Lida's Adventures off the top of my head that I remember. Is there any other ones I should look out for or are complete?
Lida's Adventure
Vitamin Plus
Slice of Venture 1-2 (look signatur)
The Hunter (look signatur)
Family Manor
Diminishing Perfect
Claire's Quest
Kingdom of Deception (Hellhound BJ + Hellhound harcore Bonus #3 extra DL)
Legend of Queen Opala 1-2 and Origin
Officer Chloe (horse)
Pale Pure
Peasants Quest (horse)
Roundscape Adorevia
Uprising
Wicked Choices
My Sister Mia (older versions v1.0b, look signatur)
Coceter Chronicles (older versions 0.12)
Poor Lucy
Leaf on Fire (much more Pokemon type beasts )
Their Beautiful World ( not implemented yet )
Adventures Of Tara ( hellHound )
The Wet Beginning (horse hj bj, abondened/onhold)
Fairy Tale Adventure (horse)
DmD ( not implemented, it will come)
Framboise in Pervertville
Lust for Adventure
Alansya Chronicles (not implemented, but rumors it will come after its finished )
Katie's Corruption ( had dog kissing only, older version )
Waifu Academy ( dog lick crotch/pantie)
My Family Tree (rumored, maybe it will come)
Taffy Tales ( maybe it will come, lets hope )
High School Crush Simulator ( look signatur ) (new added)

Most of them are older games, before Patreon strike, after Patreon went amok, bestiality in western games are dying, cuz most use Patreon, most removed bestiality, 4-5 still try it, but with all new games coming, the chance getting some bestiality in upcoming games (patreon), is close to zero.. RIP

EDIT:

High School Crush Simulator ( look signatur )

Last edited:

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
I heard that Lida's Adventure has awful gameplay. Does anyone know what scenes are featured? Or how many scenes? I'm trying figure whether it's worth the playthrough or perhaps I shouldn't bother, and just download a CG rip.

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
I heard that Lida's Adventure has awful gameplay. Does anyone know what scenes are featured? Or how many scenes? I'm trying figure whether it's worth the playthrough or perhaps I shouldn't bother, and just download a CG rip.
Lida's Adventure does have some gameplay that can get really annoying. I know at some point I was just tired of playing the game since the gameplay was extremely tedious. I was a big fan of the art however which is why I kept pushing through it. Played through all of Episode 1 and and haven't finished Episode 2 yet. Experienced a few beastiality scenes but think there are more that I never got to.

Reactions: Onysko

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Do you have the older version?