VN Ren'Py Wet Nightmares [Ch.1 v2.0] [Kinky Fridays]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
Art is nice. At first I thought MC might actually be a smart prepper type just doing his best to be prepared and safe, but as it went on it quickly becme apparent that he's just an schizo idiot weirdo, which makes sense given the synopsis is about his "haunted and depraved psyche" so I guess it all works out? Lol. Will stick around for the CGs at the very least.

Reactions: Fasmodei

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
The "You see these assets? No I don't mean boobs and ass I mean look at the bloody ART bro" game. If only I can snap up the assets I need just like that... *weeps*

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
1727260934369.png
customers are discouraged from storing fuel for longer than that.

fuuuuukkk... her torso looks positively anorexic

Last edited:
Reactions: Minipax84

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Honestly don't often care if the MC is someone one can "project" onto or not but previous iteration being an actual serial killer was really not my cup of tea; hoping for something different this time but I'm guessing not?

At first I thought MC might actually be a smart prepper type just doing his best to be prepared and safe, but as it went on it quickly becme apparent that he's just an schizo idiot weirdo
Buddy...

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
How does this differ from old version? Is it just the same game in a second thread by mistake? Old one sucked; a game that's purely writing but all the writing is garbage

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
You just summarised every game in the Visual Novel genre. Reading is a core part of it. Also it's just a demo.
I've honestly seen maybe one or two examples of actually good writing in eroge visual novels but yeah it's very funny that some people here don't even pretend to count it as part of the game length. Like, just download the CG rips then? I've done that for a few games, this included.

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
Didn't see the original verison, but this is interesting.
Especially the dreamsequence seems lovecraft inspired, so looking forward to seeing where this goes.

May 20, 2019
As someone in the artist's server, insider sources state that the actual game will enter early access this November, and presumably feature the second (and maybe third) chapter.
Take it with a grain of salt still.

Also, the protagonist is originally even more of a psycho, but has been toned down a bit.
In the original chapter two (which canonity is still in the air) it is revealed he used to lure girls to his cabin, fuck them, then kill them, so yeah, you are not playing as a good person.
Still, maybe that will change.

Suggestions for people butthurt about how you are not playing as the usual bland faceless protagonist with the personality of cardboard and have girls just automatically fall in love with you:
Treat this like Spec Ops the Line or the infamous Coffin game, understand that you are playing as a bad person, and don't audience surrogate this shit.
Instead, sit back and see how he fucks shit up, or maybe fuck himself up.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes