VN Ren'Py Wet Sand [v0.6.2f] [Likho Games]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Game's getting quite great from the previous update, but how can I access the other scenes? There's no gallery...
I've seen just Dolores flashback, Lauren booze-y approach and the elf feel a cup

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Just played the game for the first time. Very well done so how long before next update do you typically run?

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Here's a fan signature GIF for all fellow pirates of "Wet Sand".
May it help to increase the attention to this game here a wee bit while waiting for the next update!

Wet Sand Fan Sig
300 x 124 px / 1 MB

WetSsiG.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/03/2454528_WetSsiG.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So all pirates around here: throw your hook to claim this Sig for your signature :sneaky:...

Ahoy to Likho Games & cheers!

whamos_olrac

Mar 17, 2022
I might have encountered a bug. Whenever I access the inventory, the game automatically exits. Everything else is fine for the moment. Please fix. Thank you

Apr 1, 2022
good art style, sexy girls, this game is really good.
Leephi is too cute and lovely to me, i hope i can get a more change to go to brothel for sex with Leephi

• Red Heart
Reactions: Likho Games

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
I just tried this game yesterday, and may I ask does this game have a Walkthrough? And do all my choices lead to different plot directions? (Example: I choose to kill all prisoners after the first battle which is popular with the crew except benno and ethan but the narrator's description shows me the main character seems too cruel-while if I let them go it would displease most of the crew and it seems like someone warned me the prisoner would come back for revenge?)

Likho Games

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I just tried this game yesterday, and may I ask does this game have a Walkthrough? And do all my choices lead to different plot directions? (Example: I choose to kill all prisoners after the first battle which is popular with the crew except benno and ethan but the narrator's description shows me the main character seems too cruel-while if I let them go it would displease most of the crew and it seems like someone warned me the prisoner would come back for revenge?)
Hi. there is no official walkthrough of the game, but you can find a good text guide on achievements in Steam.

About player decisions and their consequences, I think we were mostly inspired by Bioware games, and the system we use seems similar to me to the one they use. There will be decisions that affect the final ending, there will be individual decisions that affect relationships with characters, decisions that help you get an item or money and decisions whose echoes will just appear in the aftermath.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes