Likho Games

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Two games that are total bull shit and such for any damn mini game.

1. Put inedible items in the box.. The problem is the damn bottles are they oil or food? So unable to complete due to lack of good description

2. Cath's territory game is just stupid. A min amount of of your men should remain to defend your territory. It is very unfun.

Fucking fix these broken ass mini games!
Hi! Actually, the games aren't broken. In the first case, the text before the game describes putting inedible items in a box. The bottle isn't usually eaten, so it's inedible. Here it's pretty simple - you need to be able to distinguish between what's edible and what's not.
As for the mini game with the capture of the city - this is a classic, beloved by many state io system. The main point is to capture the locations of the enemy. Before the game there are instructions on how to work such a simple game. We recommend using a competent and logical strategy - wait until the enemy sends the main army to a neutral territory, lose some of the warriors from the capture, and then attack him with superior forces. With one such action you will guarantee yourself a victory.

Likho Games

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
does anyone have a full save or gallery fully unlocked? love the game but i wanna have all the scenes without having to backtrack
There are cheats to open the whole gallery, maximize relationships and get a pile of gold

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
hey likho, wanted to say that you have done a incredible job so far and to continue with passion.

you really have one of the best games on this platform and unique things in the game that make it stand out,

everything in the game is very well thought out and it's always fun to explore and interact with all of the characters.

i hope you don't lose the passion to finish this project and continue to go even further with new games when you finish this one

Reactions: Likho Games

Likho Games

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
hey likho, wanted to say that you have done a incredible job so far and to continue with passion.

you really have one of the best games on this platform and unique things in the game that make it stand out,

everything in the game is very well thought out and it's always fun to explore and interact with all of the characters.

i hope you don't lose the passion to finish this project and continue to go even further with new games when you finish this one
Thanks a lot, my friend! These are the words that motivate us to work harder than anything else! We are very happy that you like the game and we will finish it properly so that the aftertaste remains pleasant!

Likho Games

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
hi, whats image 44 and how can i unlock it?
44 is a soft scene with Benno. At the moment when the enemy ship is chasing you as you sail away from Dentwon, Ethan yells that he can't find Benno. If you have enough of a relationship with the girl, you can go looking for her and find her in the kitchen

4.80 star(s) 15 Votes