Others Completed Wet Summer Days [v2.1] [Rayn]

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How the fuck do I rape her????
Touch her before she's ready you'll get kicked in the head. You have to get Mizuki to about three or four hearts of affection before being able to do anything, and more for full sex.

Not really sure what the rape tag was here for originally. The sleeping mini game maybe, as she takes a while to wake up and notice what your doing. And now there is the tentacle game.

Reactions: degenerateguy

Fo4RaX

Sep 8, 2018
I don't know what's going on...
I've played this game several times with no without issues and all of a sudden, whenever I start a new game it crashes.
I'm at the very beginning again and no matter what I do, the game crashes :cautious:
I don't get an error or anything but Mizuki just stops moving and after filling and drinking my cup at the mini game, nothing happens.
Downloading again, hopefully this will fix it...

EvanThinitis

Aug 7, 2020
Mmmm... I'm in the first day, I went to the bathroom and talked with her to take a shower outside? She says that I go first while she undresses but if I try to go outside, she comes with me and once I'm outside the yard, nothing happens.

Also how do we enable debug keys? Mine don't work.

Last edited:

EvanThinitis

Aug 7, 2020
Not sure what you mean, but you can't bath with her so early. The debug keys are now cheats, press H to activate them and you should have a text file listing the ones still around in the extras folder.
Sorry i downloaded from another source and maybe the difference of versions is making me lose some features. I'll check, because on my game it doesn't work, no matter if I press H or not.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

EvanThinitis

Aug 7, 2020
The game here is a modded mix of two versions, the latest 2.1 version and special patreon 2.0 version that had...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ooooh, I get it... yeah i'm checking and i had a different version, but don't know which one. Thanks for the info and the help!
And... a question related to the game. I'm stuck at the fourth heart with full bar, it seems it won't who higher to the fifth heart... Do you know if there is a special interaction for that?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm stuck at the fourth heart with full bar...
There a bracelet you can buy at the shop, although the icon looks like a ring. Buy it then take Mizuiki on the town trip event triggered in the kotatsu room, tell her it's a date and the event should then unlock the last heart.

Reactions: EvanThinitis

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Cards will only appear once, use that help to you guess higher or lower.

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes