Others Completed Wet Summer Days [v2.1] [Rayn]

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the shower peeping scene?
Before the timer runs out go out to the garden and climb...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Buying the eye from the shop will let you see the whole thing, not just the moveable peep hole.

hansila

Oct 18, 2016
Hey there i know this game is completed but has anyone else the issue that you cant use the debug buttons

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hey there i know this game is completed but has anyone else the issue that you cant use the debug buttons
Press H and you should hear a chime that means the cheat codes have been activated. Check inside the game folder for the Cheats.txt file though, there's not as many cheat codes (listed anyway) as there were debug buttons.

Nekrowiz

Feb 21, 2018
Well, game is pretty cool, but tentacle game is piece of shit. I'll try to beat it ~30 times, 3-4 times i came to state where all limbs are grabbed, but in the end I could not win. I'm very pissed off:mad::
1)If both pick def, she take permanent buff... wtf?!
2)If you block her attack, she takes stun, but it give you nothing unless you grab all limbs... nice (nope);
3)When she take debuff "can't dodge", you "miss" two times in row... what?
4)she doesn't follow any patterns... or it's just i so lucky:confused:.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
You torture yourself with the tentacle game until you get lucky basically, or just look at the pictures back here.

Samuaren

Apr 11, 2021
So i gave her the ring and got 5 Hearts how do i do the puzzle to enter the tentacle game? or what was it

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So i gave her the ring and got 5 Hearts how do i do the puzzle to enter the tentacle game? or what was it
After your in infinite mode from beating the game with the beast best ending, and have bought the maid costume go check the loose tile outside...
But you won't be able move it, go to the hall outside the bedrooms and talk to Mizuki. At night turn off the light in Mizuki's room, your room and the kotatsu room. You should then be able to pull out that tile and play the mini game.

Edit - Oops spelling...

Last edited:

Samuaren

Apr 11, 2021
After your in infinite mode from beating the game with the beast ending, and have bought the maid costume go check the loose tile outside...
But you won't be able move it, go to the hall outside the bedrooms and talk to Mizuki. At night turn off the light in Mizuki's room, your room and the kotatsu room. You should then be able to pull out that tile and play the mini game.
I turned off the lights both rooms and after i turned off the light in kotatsu room it played a sound what was that?

Samuaren

Apr 11, 2021
After your in infinite mode from beating the game with the beast ending, and have bought the maid costume go check the loose tile outside...
what is the beast ending? and i got the maid costume. this game really hard to solve for me has small brains in it lol

Samuaren

Apr 11, 2021
it says 'creaky' i did talk to her outside the bedrooms and did the lights still says 'creaky'

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
what is the beast ending? and i got the maid costume. this game really hard to solve for me has small brains in it lol
Sorry spelling mistake... I meant best ending. With all the five hearts full. So you go into infinite mode after the credits roll instead of getting sent to the menu to start again.
it says 'creaky' i did talk to her outside the bedrooms and did the lights still says 'creaky'
That's always been the way I've unlocked it, don't know if it matters but that's the order I turn the lights of every time. It won't work if your on Windows 10 but I posted my save back here.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Oh, I'm on Win 10 now that makes sense.
Sharing saves doesn't work on Windows 10 for some reason. I've since got Windows 10 myself, and have unlocked the tentacle game on it though as I couldn't use my old save.

Try clicking on the tile in the morning before all the other parts if you didn't.

Reactions: Samuaren

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Just replayed the game after a long time for the tentacle game, beat it after a few hours (lol), It was a waste of time, the damn thing wasn't even animated.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 28 Votes