Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
What a gorgeous looking game, the art style is beautiful. I am a fan of old school 2d adventure games like Monkey Island. The scene with the shepherd girl under a tree is just amazing. The sexy scenes are just a plus.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
I didn't get the final two achievments Glorry Curious and the Belly one. Are they obtainable?

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
I think the66 or 0011 both do good Android ports could ask one of both of them they port for alot of these games.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
NOT A VN :p:p:p:p I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT :)
too many boring VNs that make you follow a path you dont want and fuck who you dont want.
The visual novel elements will kick in in the future (0.2).

You've already started a quest (the main story's), and that needs to come to a satisfactory end, or the story won't make sense.

In 0.2, a series of events will happen that will not be skippable. But to make the journey more enjoyable (hopefully), we are going to add a couple of scenes along the way (plus introducing new characters).

Once you're done with the first part of the main story (0.3), you'll be back at the sandbox and will be able to do whatever you want! :)

mono1

Apr 14, 2019
really impressive game. gorgeous drawings, humorous scripts i've never seen before here. other systems also look very clear. definitely worth keep watching

Reactions: magicnuts
4.70 star(s) 445 Votes