Mundi

May 20, 2018
Superb game, the drawings are super well done, it's colorful, there is humor, I look forward to the rest. :)

And big +1 to have the game in other languages (especially French in my case: D)

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Er, wut? This has better art than most mainstream adventure games. All the great idle animation takes a bit of a toll on game responsiveness, but more than worth it in this case. In the long run, maybe the smaller animations like putting stuff into your bag could start feeling slow when you want progress to be snappy, but that's a problem for later. Also, usually I'm a fan of keeping fonts simple, but in this case, the plain generic sans font almost feels sacrilegious for norm-ifying the look. Nice compact text box, tho.

Writing's pretty great - interesting setups for most of the characters, and while they might be a teensy bit vanilla at the moment, I'm pretty sure that'd be changing down the road. Too much potential not to.

Only worry is, now that the bar is this high, how do you maintain standards and put out decent-sized updates at reasonably frequent intervals? Fingers crossed for more miracles, and all the best to MagicNuts.

niarax

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2017
Love the game and the art. Specially the maps and environments. Gorgeous stuff! The character art is great as well, and I found myself already having a few favorites already. Western style art isn't my go-to usually but it's been growing on me lately and this game surely helped tip the scale. Also excited to see there are 'Pregnant' scenes for nearly every girl, can't wait to see those. Hopefully with a nice 'impregnation' scene just before it. * wink * wink *

One question/suggestion though: are there any plans to expand the sex scene dialogue, maybe to a point they're around the same length as your average hentai VN? I personally think this sort of flavor text adds a lot to the experience and I feel like a lot of games fall a bit short on that regard. Maple's scene was the one I was looking forward the most and I was bit disappointed at the fact that there are only a handful lines of dialogue that just repeat over and over until you decide it's time to finish.

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
Lots of potential with this one. I can see it becoming the new Summertime Saga, as long as the devs are consistent in their release schedule and they release enough content.

Reactions: magicnuts

mono1

Apr 14, 2019
I saw your patreon page and the maximum monthly pay is $20. You might worry that you have no more special options to provide, but I think some heavy patrons don't care much about how they are rewarded and just would want to pay more than $20 per month to support their favorite game.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
And all of those aspects converge to strengthen the main theme by twisting them for the dark fantasy theme. Friendships leading to betrayal, love leads to people's downfall, hate leads to death, etc. If the love aspect say was used to show that it overcomes everything then it wouldnt add to the theme and the work would suffer. You seem to wrongly think that by just adding a bunch of aspects the story automatically improves, it doesnt. They need to be used as a way to match its theme and strenghten it.
A harem game with comedy has a very set theme or feeling. What does NTR add to its theme? What does the setting or characters exactly gain by having NTR? How does NTR make someone want more to have the girl fucking other guys in a harem? What new insights of the characters you gain that justify it other than just being there to satisfy NTR fans?
You seem fixated on respecting a devs freedom but the dev has had his ideas set from the start and NTR wasnt one of them, yet you are here trying to veer him away from his vision.
All right, let's do the opposite.

According to you, feelings that are harmonized, it is twisting them? You seem to think wrongly that everything cannot be well balanced, mastered, written and harmonized. Do you know what a theme is called that manages to harmonize aspects? Pay homage, and this is not automatic, because it requires mastery, balance and harmony. But whatever I say, all seems to you completely out of reach and impossible...

You had me start the discussion by attacking a fetish, by imposing your vision, by imposing your colors, by imposing your tastes, by imposing your choices. I repeat, the Ntr is a cancer if it is Imposed, as long there is the Choice it can give more importance to our good and bad choices, because they are critical. If I prefer a non-linear story with a few women, than having an ultra-linear story with 100 women, will i shout it on all forums my hatred of linear stories? As you do with Ntr? No.

The way you impose things, is a real cancer.

Last edited:

Stark9999999

Dec 4, 2017
Funny, entertaining game with incredible art has a great first release - let's check back to see if others agree and what's going on with it. Oh look a fight about NTR. This is new.

• Haha

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
I saw your patreon page and the maximum monthly pay is $20. You might worry that you have no more special options to provide, but I think some heavy patrons don't care much about how they are rewarded and just would want to pay more than $20 per month to support their favorite game.
I see what you mean. It just that we are completely new and all the amazing people who are supporting are doing it purely on blind trust. I would feel bad asking for more at least at this stage (that's just my feeling and I'm not judging anyone else who charges more or does otherwise). I don't know, man. Maybe in the future. When there is more content and perhaps when we can also offer an extra feature or something.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Funny, entertaining game with incredible art has a great first release - let's check back to see if others agree and what's going on with it. Oh look a fight about NTR. This is new.
I don't care about the ntr, but the way of wanting to impose one vision is incredible, he does this everywhere when it is not going in its direction. Really sorry magicnuts, whether it continues or not, I promise, I stop. :cautious::censored:

Last edited:

rateezy

Apr 15, 2018
i don't really reply much but goddamn this game is really fucking good, the art is gorgeus, the detail is fantastic and i hope you keep the humor too! the part where the MC thinks about how the twin sister look was gold lol, expecting great work from you.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
i don't really reply much but goddamn this game is really fucking good, the art is gorgeus, the detail is fantastic and i hope you keep the humor too! the part where the MC thinks about how the twin sister look was gold lol, expecting great work from you.
Will be even better when it turns out he was right, and that she is the fat guard's wife. Thus explaining why he is surly.

misha958

Jan 21, 2018
Great! One of the games, where I read the story with some interest. And pictures are beautiful! Keep up the good work!

4.70 star(s) 445 Votes