shakus-gravus

May 24, 2020
Very nice original artwork in your game and you actually add in some humor which is always welcome. Too many games on this site are dark, dystopian and not a whole lot of fun.

Reactions: magicnuts

Oregano696

Feb 27, 2018
--Tradução em PT-BR--
Tradução não-oficial do jogo 'What a Legend' em português-brasileiro. Inclui legendas e imagens. Para instalar basta desarquivar a pasta "game" e substituir ela no diretório do seu jogo, selecione "sim" para sobreescrever os arquivos quando perguntado. Para trocar de idioma, selecione a bandeira correspondente no menu inicial do jogo.

Créditos:
Oregano696 - Tradução (feita 100% manualmente)
RyanJames - Revisão e Codificação Adicional (tornou possível a tradução de cada pedaço do jogo)
Magicnuts - Pelo Kit de Tradução (e por ter feito o jogo é claro!)
@nokash#7759 - Tradução adicional na versão 0.5.01

--Brazilian-Portuguese Translation--
Non-official translation of the game 'What a Legend' in brazilian-portuguese. Includes subtitles and pictures. To install all you have to do is unpack the "game" folder and replace it in your game directory, select "yes" when asked to overwrite the archives. To change the language, select the respective flag in the main menu.

Credits:
Oregano696 - Translation
RyanJames - Revision and Additional Coding
Magicnuts - For the Translation Kit and making the game!
@nokash#7759 - Additional Translation on version 0.5.01

--Versão Android--
Siga as instruções desse

Last edited:

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
--Tradução em PT-BR--
Tradução não-oficial do jogo 'What a Legend' em português-brasileiro. Inclui legendas e imagens. Para instalar basta desarquivar a pasta "game" e substituir ela no diretório do seu jogo, selecione "sim" para sobreescrever os arquivos quando perguntado. Para trocar de idioma, selecione a bandeira correspondente no menu inicial do jogo.

Créditos:
Oregano696 - Tradução (feita 100% manualmente)
RyanJames - Revisão e Codificação Adicional (tornou possível a tradução de cada pedaço do jogo)
Magicnuts - Pelo Kit de Tradução (e por ter feito o jogo é claro!)

--Brazilian-Portuguese Translation--
Non-official translation of the game 'What a Legend' in brazilian-portuguese. Includes subtitles and pictures. To install all you have to do is unpack the "game" folder and replace it in your game directory, select "yes" when asked to overwrite the archives. To change the language, select the respective flag in the main menu.

Credits:
Oregano696 - Translation
RyanJames - Revision and Additional Coding
Magicnuts - For the Translation Kit and making the game!

Mega Brazilian-Portuguese Translation 0.2
Congrats!
And cheers for all the effort.

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
I would like the protagonist to return to the hotel in a few months and give him the surprise orgy
- Ahh, the orgy... not saying no
There are no plans for them for the near future. But I myself feel slightly annoyed that he didn't get his birthday gift (the orgy) :LOL: and I think it would be nice if the tale goes full-circle and he gets to reunite with them before the game is completed. But I'm not promising anything and we'll have to see.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Game has more reviews than pages of discussion so lets change that.

Without going full furry which other non human beings would people like? We have Elves, orcs and pixies so far. Possibly a dryad on the way.

A mermaid could come for underwater fun while you are perving i guess but that's kinda limited.

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
ok just recently found this but can't seem to get past the quest given by Rose the Gypsy. I says find moonberries in the forrest at night and I am not finding them

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
For some reason I think the drunk hobo elf is absolutely adorable. It must be those twitching ears.
I bet she´ll be like those characters that play tough but secretly like some cutesy/vanilla stuff (in bed).

Reactions: Blayo

Dec 20, 2019
W
For some reason I think the drunk hobo elf is absolutely adorable. It must be those twitching ears.
I bet she´ll be like those characters that play tough but secretly like some cutesy/vanilla stuff (in bed).
Wait till you clean her up :sneaky: doubt she will be giving the hobo vibe after that, she used to be a court magician or something

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
magicnuts Any chance we can get any scenes where the pixie is small and the MC is normal size? I know its probably a stretch, pun intended, but I have been really trying to find more pixie content for a while.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
A mermaid could come for underwater fun while you are perving i guess but that's kinda limited.
Yeah, mermaids will have anatomical difficulties. But we do want to eventually add fantasy creatures, like them, in the game.
magicnuts Any chance we can get any scenes where the pixie is small and the MC is normal size? I know its probably a stretch, pun intended, but I have been really trying to find more pixie content for a while.
Yes. But I doubt there'd be any stretching.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 445 Votes