Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Okay, nothing major, but if you look at the pose of Holly in the post above she's wearing white and got her arms occupied with the crook. The Well mentioned in the weekly report is conveniently close to her house.

If for some reason she required the main character to fetch her a bucket of water all it would take is a trip or him being headbutted by the ram to dump it over her while she is unable to block it. Would probably get him beaten by the crook afterwards though

oneplay

Donor
Jun 25, 2019
Hi,when will you consider adding voiceovers during sex,I think it will be more immersive,and more role interaction and posture choices?Hope you all go well and have a happy life~ :)

Reactions: magicnuts

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Okay, nothing major, but if you look at the pose of Holly in the post above she's wearing white and got her arms occupied with the crook. The Well mentioned in the weekly report is conveniently close to her house.

If for some reason she required the main character to fetch her a bucket of water all it would take is a trip or him being headbutted by the ram to dump it over her while she is unable to block it. Would probably get him beaten by the crook afterwards though
Yeah, he'll surely get his ass beaten for that.

Hi,when will you consider adding voiceovers during sex,I think it will be more immersive,and more role interaction and posture choices?Hope you all go well and have a happy life~
We haven't give voiceovers much thought. If we ever do it, it would probably be way in the future when the main story is complete. Bt even that, I'm just saying stuff without any real plans.

Even though there's no incest, the Lannisters approve! The amount of effort put into this project is outstanding.
It's always good to have the Lannisters' approval. Cheers, man.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
I have made a translation kit for the game. It includes blank versions of the images used in the game that had a text on them (e.g., map buttons, Rose's palm-reading, potions book, etc.).

If you would like to translate What a Legend and want to use those images, do send me a message and I'll pass you the file.

Cheers.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
*** UPDATED POST 2022-AUG-19 ***

Traducción al Español - v.0.6.02

Gracias al kit de traducción, el juego está 100% traducido, imágenes incluidas. Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar, descomprimir y pegar el la carpeta 'game' del parche dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego. Debería arrancar ya en español, siempre podéis cambiar de idioma en el menú Preferencias

---
Spanish Translation - v.0.6.02

Thanks to the translation kit (nice job there, magicnuts), the game is 100% translated, pics included. As always, you have to download and install the original game and then download, unzip and copypaste the patch's 'game' folder where you've installed the original game. The game should start in Spanish, but you can always switch languages in the Preferences menu

Last edited:

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
Wow. Just saw this in someone's signature and liked the art so thought I'd give it a try. It's obviously still very early, but colour me impressed. Beautiful art, amusing characters (Maple is adorable) and overall just a fun experience. I look forward to following the development of this game. Well done.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Saw someone mention signatures so I've added the only one featuring Myrtle. Guess that means i have to have them turned on or will it display for others if i have them off again?

Even though i stopped posting fan art edits people still view them so it might catch someones eye and help you out.

Reactions: Yosit and magicnuts

helenalove

Jan 3, 2018
I really like that the protagonist has a conscience, even though he sometimes bends his moral compass a bit (mostly for perverted reasons), but I like the pervert with a heart of gold a lot more than the jerk with a heart of gold concept.
Connected to this is also the option of being friendly which is also a big plus and the Maple relationship turned out to be really wholesome too.
Hoping for more relationships, can definitely see some characters that seem to be interested.
Also speaking about characters: All are fantastic, both in looks and personality, it was really endearing to see a bit of the soft side of Holly and even Rose, sexually charged as she is, has shown deeper parts of her character in some of her interactions and her expressions.
Even Gomira, who was basically only available for the gloryhole scene seemed like she has a lot of character with her thought expressed in text.
And even though not as important, the friendly male characters, like Kevin and Junior are bros too.
Fuck, even the Spanksap tree is a great character and I would totally hug her for days.

EDIT: I got so distracted by talking about the characters that I didn't even mention how beautiful and detailed all the surroundings are and how every character has multiple poses depending on where you meet them, which is a phenomenal attention to detail and a lot of work.
I also really like the inclusion of moving objects or animals in most screens to make it feel alive.
I love artists and writers equally!

Last edited:

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Saw someone mention signatures so I've added the only one featuring Myrtle. Guess that means i have to have them turned on or will it display for others if i have them off again?

Even though i stopped posting fan art edits people still view them so it might catch someones eye and help you out.
Awesome, man. Thank you so much.

I really like that the protagonist has a conscience, even though he sometimes bends his moral compass a bit (mostly for perverted reasons), but I like the pervert with a heart of gold a lot more than the jerk with a heart of gold concept.
Connected to this is also the option of being friendly which is also a big plus and the Maple relationship turned out to be really wholesome too.
Hoping for more relationships, can definitely see some characters that seem to be interested.
Also speaking about characters: All are fantastic, both in looks and personality, it was really endearing to see a bit of the soft side of Holly and even Rose, sexually charged as she is, has shown deeper parts of her character in some of her interactions and her expressions.
Even Gomira, who was basically only available for the gloryhole scene seemed like she has a lot of character with her thought expressed in text.
And even though not as important, the friendly male characters, like Kevin and Junior are bros too.
Fuck, even the Spanksap tree is a great character and I would totally hug her for days.

EDIT: I got so distracted by talking about the characters that I didn't even mention how beautiful and detailed all the surroundings are and how every character has multiple poses depending on where you meet them, which is a phenomenal attention to detail and a lot of work.
I also really like the inclusion of moving objects or animals in most screens to make it feel alive.
I love artists and writers equally!
Wow. I don't know what to so say, man, you said so many great things and I hope we deserve them. Thanks. We have a lot to fix and improve but it's nice to see that you've liked what there's so far. Now we just have to work hard and try to keep the quality of the parts that work, while polishing other aspects.

lolerbob

Aug 6, 2016
This is probably one of the best lewd games I've played in a long time especially for so early in development

Keep it up devs!

Reactions: magicnuts
4.70 star(s) 445 Votes