ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
You should add a scene where MC drops glasses during sex with Celestina. Reactions here'd be hysterical. :giggle:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
W

Where is Abe?
From this update on, the first time you go to Holly's shack (no matter if you are playing a new game or just continuing an old save) he will be talking to her, thus starting Holly's story. Then he's always there during afternoon and evenings.

Reactions: JamesVik

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hi everybody.
I hope you've all had a great week and are ready to wind down and relax for the weekend.

Progress tracker:
As you might have noticed, if you've checked the progress tracker, we have completed the planning phase for 0.4 and have already started working on the main content.
The tasks shown reflect what is left to do, and we've not counted the artworks Chestnut had drawn earlier for Myrtle.
We'll be updating the progress tracker daily as usual.

Planned content:
Here's what we've planned for Myrtle's story:
  • 3 quests (with three different antagonists);
  • 2 think quests;
  • 1 crafting task;
  • 4 to 5 sex scenes (depending on how we do with time);
  • Loads more cutscenes (and more sexual ones);
  • The sex scenes are: mutual masturbation, toying, oral sex, and vaginal sex;
The content listed above is provisional and subject to change, and we might modify them if we don't like them or think that they don't make sense once we've added them to the game.

What will distinguish this release from 0.3 is that it will focus entirely on Myrtle's story. We really like what we've come up with, and hope you'll enjoy them too.
We'll be recording and posting videos, other updates, spoilers, sketches, and polls on Patreon as we advance.
Have a great weekend
Cheers

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017

Hi everybody.
I hope you've all had a great week and are ready to wind down and relax for the weekend.

Progress tracker:
As you might have noticed, if you've checked the progress tracker, we have completed the planning phase for 0.4 and have already started working on the main content.
The tasks shown reflect what is left to do, and we've not counted the artworks Chestnut had drawn earlier for Myrtle.
We'll be updating the progress tracker daily as usual.

Planned content:
Here's what we've planned for Myrtle's story:
  • 3 quests (with three different antagonists);
  • 2 think quests;
  • 1 crafting task;
  • 4 to 5 sex scenes (depending on how we do with time);
  • Loads more cutscenes (and more sexual ones);
  • The sex scenes are: mutual masturbation, toying, oral sex, and vaginal sex;
The content listed above is provisional and subject to change, and we might modify them if we don't like them or think that they don't make sense once we've added them to the game.

What will distinguish this release from 0.3 is that it will focus entirely on Myrtle's story. We really like what we've come up with, and hope you'll enjoy them too.
We'll be recording and posting videos, other updates, spoilers, sketches, and polls on Patreon as we advance.
Have a great weekend
Cheers
nice!!!!

take all the time you guys need, please, don't rush it because you want to comply with a deadline, good things take its time to be done, remember, even the big AAA game developers delay their games (except EA, they just don't care about the players, only the money they can grab from them)

Myrtle gonna get more content!!! HOLY CANOLI!!! YEEEEEAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!
I'm hyped!!!

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Myrtle content already? Not that I'm complaining ( she's smoking hot, and my favorite girl in game), but expected it way later on. ( she's married...or not?)
Also hoping MC will be able to chose final ending for each girl.

comandan3

Oct 21, 2018
Türkçe çeviriyi uyguladıktan sonra oyun direkt olarak Türkçe başlamazsa, ekli "zzz" dosyasını indirin ve "game" klasörüne atın.

Some friends stated in the language patches that the game does not start in the language they want. Although this problem is a very exceptional case, its solution is simple. This problem will disappear when you write the language they want in the language section of the attached file and put it in the "game" folder.
4.png 5.png 6.png

GÜNCELLEME - 02.03.2021

Türkçe Çeviri - v.0.4.01 - - (0.4.01' den önceki sürümler oto çeviridir. Kod kayması olduğu için eski sürümle birleştirmede sıkıntı yaşıyorum. Tek tek kopyalamam gerektiği için şuan bunu yapamıyorum. Covid-19 testim iki gün önce pozitif çıktı ve biraz ağır geçmeye başladı. Bu yüzden şu anlık eski sürümü oynamayanlar aşağıdaki linkten indirip oynadıktan sonra, son güncelleme yamasını yapabilirler.)

(Versions before 0.4.01 are automatic translation. I am having trouble merging with the old version because there is a code shift. I cannot do this right now because I have to copy one by one. My Covid-19 test was positive and this affects me badly. The manual translation of the old version is in the links below. .)

Türkçe Çeviri - v.0.3.01 - -

Arkadaşlar oyunun %100 Türkçe çevirisini paylaşıyorum sizinle. Görseller dahil son sürümün çevirisidir ve manuel çeviri dosyasıdır. Hatalar varsa bana bildirin bir sonraki güncellemede düzeltmeye çalışacağım. Oyunun geliştiricisi magicnuts' a çeviri kitini paylaştığı için teşekkür ederim.

Kurulum; Bildiğiniz üzere, indirdiğiniz dosyaları "game" klasörüne kopyalamanız yeterli. Oyunu beğendiyseniz geliştiricisini desteklemeyi unutmayın.

UPDATE - 02.03.2021

Turkish Translation - v.0.4.01 - DOWNLOAD LINK - ALTERNATIVE (Versions before 0.4.01 are auto translation. I have trouble merging with the old version because there is a code shift. I cannot do this now because I have to copy one by one. My Covid-19 test two days ago It turned out positive and started to be a bit slow, so those who do not play the old version now can download and play the latest update patch from the link below.

(Versions before 0.4.01 are automatic translation. I am having trouble merging with the old version because there is a code shift.I cannot do this right now because I have to copy one by one.My Covid-19 test was positive and this affects me badly. The manual translation of the old version is in the links below.)

Turkish Translation - v.0.3.01 DOWNLOAD LINK - ALTERNATIVE - ALTERNATIVE

Friends, I am sharing the 100% Turkish translation of the game with you. It is the translation of the latest version including images and it is a manual translation file. Let me know if there are errors I'll try to fix it in the next update. Thank you to the game's developer magicnuts for sharing the translation kit.

Setup; As you know, just copy the downloaded files to the "game" folder. If you like the game, don't forget to support its developer.

Last edited by a moderator:

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
if the global map is of any indication, then that's... a lot of locations. I hope they will pull it off without reducing quality of newer locations
With the exception of the New Capital, the other locations on the world map are towns and much smaller. We're not going to change the quality, but they will have fewer locations.

The idea of the polls is a 50/50, i have seen it on the oh so well known and widespread SummerTime Saga, the fan base would start circlejerking towards a specific character, due whatever reasons, as example Judith, which was in the polls for almost 2 and 1/2 years, and finally was voted to be the main character in the last poll, but not because they wanted, instead because it would expand on the Latinas storyline

Regardless, if the fan base is big enough, the idea of the polls is one way of knowing what to do to keep people interested on the game, and keep supporting it on Patreon

Not gonna lie, Maple is my fav as well, I would like to see her fall in love with the MC, and have a fullfilling sexual life, that don't end endangering his life, maybe Rose can come up with a couple of potions, one potion for MC to drink before intercourse to satiate her lust using his cum, one to shrink or enlarge a being (the use is up to you)
Bear in mind that we decide the options on the polls. If we think that a particular story should be kept for later, we won't include it.

Myrtle content already? Not that I'm complaining ( she's smoking hot, and my favorite girl in game), but expected it way later on. ( she's married...or not?)
Also hoping MC will be able to chose final ending for each girl.
Allowing the players to choose the ending of each girl's story will require multiple story paths and will take a lot more time than what we have in mind. As such, we'll keep that for the end of the main story.

Türkçe Çeviri - v.0.3.01 İNDİRME LİNKİ
Arkadaşlar oyunun %100 Türkçe çevirisini paylaşıyorum sizinle. Görseller dahil son sürümün çevirisidir ve manuel çeviri dosyasıdır. Hatalar varsa bana bildirin bir sonraki güncellemede düzeltmeye çalışacağım. Oyunun geliştiricisi magicnuts' a çeviri kitini paylaştığı için teşekkür ederim.
Kurulum; Bildiğiniz üzere, indirdiğiniz dosyaları "game" klasörüne kopyalayıp, oyuna girdikten sonra seçeneklerden Türkçeyi seçmeniz yeterli. Oyunu beğendiyseniz geliştiricisini desteklemeyi unutmayın.

Turkish Translation - v.0.3.01 DOWNLOAD LINK

Friends, I'm sharing the 100% Turkish translation of the game with you. It is the translation of the latest version including images and it is a manual translation file. If there are errors let me know I'll try to fix it in the next update. Thank you to the game's developer magicnuts for sharing the translation kit.

Setup; As you know, just copy the downloaded files to the "game" folder and select Turkish from the options after entering the game. If you like the game, don't forget to support its developer.
Thank you so much!

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
While I'm looking forward to seeing more of myrtle are single woman updates really the right path to go down? Because of the quality of art/game there are months between updates, if they know its going to be a character they aren't particularly fond of that gap would get longer.

Engagement would likely drop off if only because people forget after 4/5 months of not checking in. Not really sure what else you can do though, monthly updates would be too small and there are already too many women to do something for each of them each update.

ThatCoolDude

Nov 11, 2017
Alright, I've barely played this thing so far but the art is amazing and the writing is better. It doesn't really check any of my boxes but so far I love it all the same.

Reactions: magicnuts
4.70 star(s) 445 Votes