Zeeahh

Mar 26, 2019
How do you get inside the mansion? Just says explore it but can't find a way in. Can't speak to girl at wall either.

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
View attachment 1429514

Hi everybody.
Now that most of you have played the new content, I think we can share some of the artworks as wallpapers. The images attached here are mostly 1920x1080 pixels.
If I have not included the artwork you would like to have, please leave a comment, and I will update the post.
In case you're a new patron, you may have missed previous wallpapers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope you like them.
Cheers
YEAH BOI, more wallpapers <3

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Lana top tier girl on this site, 100% my current favorite in the game
I was wondering what people were on about until I played the update. While all the girls are great, there is indeed something special about Lana that makes her stand out among the rest. She turned from a barely-present character to one of the most interesting ones.

MilfyAces

Nov 12, 2018
Jesus christ this game is fucking amazing... All the art, all the details... You guys doing exceptional work!
I hope this great story never ends.
I played so many games from this site, but this one, even not half done ( I hope!!!) it's top 3 for sure!
Best of luck and you have yourself a patron for sure!

Sep 29, 2021
I was wondering what people were on about until I played the update. While all the girls are great, there is indeed something special about Lana that makes her stand out among the rest. She turned from a barely-present character to one of the most interesting ones.
It's the ears. When she gets excited her ears perk up. It's cute. She has expressive eyes too. We also saw a side of her that wasn't just snarky drunk. She has a non-generic personality now, more than any of the other characters, besides the guards.

Last edited:

jiiioo

Dec 24, 2019
someone please help , my game stuck at simmone bridge scene it wont continue , how do i fix it ?

kraut

Nov 1, 2017
It's the ears. When she gets excited her ears perk up. It's cute. She has expressive eyes too. We also saw a side of her that wasn't just snarky drunk. She has a non-generic personality now, more than any of the other characters, besides the guards.
Aaaand it's her fine-lined mouth, her perfect nose, her hands, the intelligent eyes and the lovely detailed mimics and change of facial impressions. :love:

A major upper for me as an european male in this game is, that every character to me is different and recoqnizeable - other than with the (felt) gazillion games, where the all characters just look like generic copies of themselves except hair color. Like the devs were lazy or just could not see the fine but important differences in caucasian faces.
The other one is, that it is not following the actual tendency to incest and so on...

cartcurt

Feb 25, 2019
Congradulations guys! Its really a great game. I enjoy it very much such that I played straight 5 hrs. Story is really good and captivating, humorous and touchy. Characters are really well defined.
Definately worth waiting. If I had the knowledge, I would definitaley helped you to bring the updates earlier.
I am really curious about the story behind the glasses. Also where is Anna and Serena.
Since there are different fantastic characters maybe mermaid will appear. Or yet, a dragon since there is one in the main map :)
Thank you again.

Reactions: magicnuts

mayylok

Jun 30, 2020
great update! .. pity i had to struggle with the last two animated sex images with LANA .. i solved it by keeping the game open on two windows ... (two yes one no .. go figure my pc) .. slow but in the end I did it .. I hope someone can give me some good advice otherwise I won't be able to play the next update ..

mayylok

Jun 30, 2020
now i want to have my say on the update ..
fantastic even if I have to agree with someone who says that the one with myrtle so far is the best .. even this however as already said is fantastic .. LANA is really a great whore we hope soon she will give her ass away ... if I can give some advice it is time to the creators to show how much a whore lady goldenbush can be with that big ass of hers ... I was also hoping to see gomira ... I can't wait to see her find out who the cock she sucked belongs to .. I'm also curious to see simmon's mom (I think a great pussy seeing her daughter) to find out who that dildo was taken for the measurements ... Waldo's wife with those big tits of hers is also time for her to be a slut ...
So the advice could be not to focus on one character (as they already do) but for the next update create a web of events with more sluts .. but the game is theirs, I say this only because many games on this site lose their they are fascinating after a while because of their regular modus operandi ... but anyway I have a lot of faith in magicnuts abilities, it is the best game on the site in my opinion, I say thank you and I leave you my list of what I would like to see in the future ..
Holly -----> Ass
Greta ----> spanish or blowjob
Madelyne ----> Vag or Ass ass ass
Gomira ----> vag or ass
I like situations that happen "randomly"... While the situations in which you have to have sex because you understand that it is time to have sex are a bit annoying .. I hope I get the idea ... Simmon is fantastic I hope that the mother is a very nice tall big ass ... here at last .. exaggerate with the size of tits and asses., not very obviously but for example the shapes of LANA in this update are really at the limits of feminine perfection .. right ass and perfect tits- - perhaps too perfect ...

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes