magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Aaanyways. I just had an idea to plot the proportion of promised content versus the amount of actual content. It would be fun to do this for ver 0.4 and onwards, to see if it's actually going up. I have a suspicion it doesn't.
Given that the promised content is estimated based on me and Chestnut's playthrough, your plot will always lack accuracy since looking at your experience of the content of the game and comparing it to the amount of content promised is likely to only demonstrate the difference between our playstyles.

Besides, quantifying content is not straightforward (at least not to me). Playtime is a common yardstick, but is it the most relevant? Or perhaps the number of quests or the number of sexual scenes, both of which are more objective. Or something completely subjective like how much 'fun' you had versus how much fun you were promised to have by the hype machine.

Lastly, about the promised content, when I played the 0.4 version (and mentioned here that it felt like it had more content than 0.3), it was earlier in the development, and I think I said I didn't want my estimates to be taken as a 'promise' as things do change. We have said on our Patreon page (and elsewhere) that 'Each release will have around 30-40 mins of gameplay', and until we have tested the finished product, that's the official promised content.

Oct 2, 2020
Given that the promised content is estimated based on me and Chestnut's playthrough, your plot will always lack accuracy since looking at your experience of the content of the game and comparing it to the amount of content promised is likely to only demonstrate the difference between our playstyles.

Besides, quantifying content is not straightforward (at least not to me). Playtime is a common yardstick, but is it the most relevant? Or perhaps the number of quests or the number of sexual scenes, both of which are more objective. Or something completely subjective like how much 'fun' you had versus how much fun you were promised to have by the hype machine.

Lastly, about the promised content, when I played the 0.4 version (and mentioned here that it felt like it had more content than 0.3), it was earlier in the development, and I think I said I didn't want my estimates to be taken as a 'promise' as things do change. We have said on our Patreon page (and elsewhere) that 'Each release will have around 30-40 mins of gameplay', and until we have tested the finished product, that's the official promised content.
you do you, wierd profile pic man

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
Besides, quantifying content is not straightforward (at least not to me). Playtime is a common yardstick, but is it the most relevant? Or perhaps the number of quests or the number of sexual scenes, both of which are more objective.
I suppose "promised" is not the best word, I should've used "planned" or "announced" because I'm definitely thinking about the number of scenes. It's the one thing that's fairly easy to quantify. The question I'm askingh is basically are you adding new girls faster than adding new scenes, so that the percentage of implemented scenes in gallery rises, falls, or stays about the same between versions? Only way to find out is to actually plot it. In other words, it's more of an idle curiosity than anything.

Reactions: magicnuts

yoongi

May 27, 2020
I don't know if its been said already but there's a bug where if you are in the Jail Cell (just before you click glory hole) and you click the hints at your backpack, you'll be transported back to the brothel scene where the two guards will come for you, thus repeating it all over again. Nothin a few rollbacks can fix I suppose but I just wanted to inform you ksksks.

Reactions: Andonthatday

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
I don't know if its been said already but there's a bug where if you are in the Jail Cell (just before you click glory hole) and you click the hints at your backpack, you'll be transported back to the brothel scene where the two guards will come for you, thus repeating it all over again. Nothin a few rollbacks can fix I suppose but I just wanted to inform you ksksks.
No, I didn't know about this one! Thanks!
Are you playing on PC?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghostly and yoongi

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1608361760326.png

Hi everybody.
I hope you're all doing great! Here's a summary of what we did this week:

Chestnut:
Chestnut finished all of the main artworks needed for Myrtle's quests. She started work on the sex scenes, is done with one of them, and should finish another one by the end of the weekend.

Pistachio:
I finished posing Myrtle's third quest and have been going through the game and editing, improving, and fixing things when necessary. There were a few scenes that I wasn't happy with, and I rewrote and reposed them. I have also been making a list of artworks that need to be edited (for Chestnut to work on after she's done with the sex scenes).

Next week's plan:
Chestnut will continue to draw sex scenes. We will have to test them later, and she will almost certainly need to edit some of them once we're animating them. But she wants to first finish all the art and keep the edits for later.
I am going to continue editing the writing and the posing. There are some scenes that I know I have to redo, and that is what I will focus on for this week. I also want to pose Myrtle's new convos (the options you get to talk to her about when clicking on her button).

That's all for this week. The next report will be on Christmas day!
Have a great weekend
Cheers

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Not sure if asked, but will MC have an option to choose an ending with one girl, or these are more one-time epizodes you do on your way through the main story?

paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
I saw this on the featured games banner and decided to give it a try.
Some great art already and I've laughed more in the introduction than some full games.
Wish me luck in my journey.

Reactions: magicnuts

paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
I might have found a bug, in the massage Celestia scene I got this text box.
Clicking through it seems to be an infinite loop, the Cum button never appears.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
I might have found a bug, in the massage Celestia scene I got this text box.
Clicking through it seems to be an infinite loop, the Cum button never appears.
That is intended (but perhaps poorly signaled): the cum button should appear at the faster speed.

Reactions: Ghostly
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes