aezur

Nov 21, 2019
This is likely the most hyped game in here at the moment, the art style is fantastic and it has a cool story.

Any news on the updates?

Apr 22, 2019
I guess you'd be best off writing a review on why the game wasn't to your liking then, and giving it the rating you think it earned?
I support the game as well, but some reviews are indeed only about "Best game!" like they're scared to say anything negative/bad about it. As well I noticed some previous negative comments have been removed, no idea why and I hope not following the same crusades I experienced with other games
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
,but still waiting for the follow-up of the main story, as it's intriguing and the 2D-style is really nice.

Last edited:

Xanado

May 9, 2018
I support the game as well, but some reviews are indeed only about "Best game!" like they're scared to say anything negative/bad about it. As well I noticed some previous negative comments have been removed, no idea why and I hope not following the same crusades I noticed for other games
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
,but still waiting for the follow-up of the main story, as it's intriguing and the 2D-style really nice.
The reason reviews get removed isn't because they are negative or positive, both are equally important. It's because they fail to follow the review rules.

https://f95zone.to/threads/review-rating-rules-updated-2019-02-12.1753/

If it feels like more negative comments get removed it's probably because some that already have a negative impression of a game are less motivated to write a proper review.

Last edited:

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
I guess you'd be best off writing a review on why the game wasn't to your liking then, and giving it the rating you think it earned?
Would not change a thing. There are to many fan boys with unrealistic reviews. You just need to scroll down a bit the reviews. The most common first sentence is "Best game". The rest is just a nonseless copy pasted from other reviews.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Would not change a thing. There are to many fan boys with unrealistic reviews. You just need to scroll down a bit the reviews. The most common first sentence is "Best game". The rest is just a nonseless copy pasted from other reviews.
That usually happens when this amount of effort is put into a product. At a certain point there's nothing new that can be said, so it appears to you as if it were copy pasted, due to your own subjective perception of the game's value. Unless you've come here to contribute with something beyond trolling, you could just ... you know, stick to games you like and discuss them.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
I just looked through the first page of reviews and none of them were copies of each other. They all said the same things, perhaps, but each in their own way. None of them were nonsense, either; they all made sense to me.

Reactions: johndoe19

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
It seems like you just have an opinion on this game that the majority of the users on this forum don't share. Which is fine, but to dismiss their opinions just because you disagree is wrong. Why? Because liking or disliking a game is purely subjective.

nolli

Apr 13, 2019
I never read reviews but it seems you read all reviews then don't play the game but critisize others opinions, or you do play the game but think everybody else is wrong so you critisize the game then you what, stick around because you don't like it or you stick around to stir the pot. I'm here for an update but why are you still coming here do you worry about what people think of your comments or you hope others keep the crusade going, are you hoping to start a movement, well I'm sure you have a toilet so start your movement there. Stop trying to tell me what I shouldn't like I couldn't care less what a review says or what you say, if I didn't like it I would just bin it like most of the HS based nonsense and not come back. Not going to happen is it you'll play the update and still be here telling me it's bad months from now.

Jul 22, 2019
Have you considered that people can like things that you personally don't like, with neither of you being wrong?
Yeah most of the reviews are meh, but that's just user reviews for you. It's a big step up from "has a fetish I don't like, 1/5" at least.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes