RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Idk if it's already been mentioned but who will be the focus in the next update? I'd like to get more holly content but I also really want some content with that guard's wife ( forgot her name ).

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Idk if it's already been mentioned but who will be the focus in the next update? I'd like to get more holly content but I also really want some content with that guard's wife ( forgot her name ).
It will be Lena, as I understand it, I think it's because the story is veering that way anyway.

After that it will be patrons that decide what will be next.

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
It will be Lena, as I understand it, I think it's because the story is veering that way anyway.

After that it will be patrons that decide what will be next.
Ohh I see. And yeah the story is going that way. No probs though cuz eventually all them will get their scenes. Thanx for the info.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
I have scanned the android versions for viruses and they seemed safe. They have also been downloaded by many people and I have yet to be told of any security issues. If you still have doubts, I suggest you stick to the pc/mac version which I know to be safe (because I built the distributions for them myself).

Probably the only thing I had trouble with was right at the beginning I thought the game had frozen since there was no popup/suggestion to click on the door when you first meet the princess. I'm on Linux so thought it might be that, started a new game again and thought it froze again. Eventually moved my mouse around and I realised I needed to click the door to continue.
Thank you so much for your comment. About the door, you might be right; that's the first time the player encounters a screen and it might be helpful if I put an arrow or something signaling that you need to click it.

This is a really sweet game. But please tell me that in the future there's going to be the way to turn the fox mother into a milfy foxgirl (or maybe she'll have been a kitsune-esque magical fox all along?) and have her fall in love with you because of all the affection you showed her and her baby. I want that to happen.
No, the fox will keep being a fox. We have some furry content planned, but this is not one of them.

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
I decided to give this a try and it's fantastic. The amount of details is unbelievable. Congrats. I have only one question: do patrons choose what girl they want to see next or is it established by the developer?

Reactions: magicnuts

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
... do patrons choose what girl they want to see next or is it established by the developer?
Higher tier patrons get a limited choice which they then vote on, like in this case for 0.5 between the main story (Lana and Simmone), Rose or Gomira.

Can you help me find the Mudbank. Where is it?
Go to the village and then click on the area by the river, near the shepherdess' house.

robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
this is a great game. humour, artwork, story, what more could you ask for? the art is amazing, loved the tounge poking out from the corner of his mouth as he made his sheep costume, it did make me chuckle. tell the artist that i am very impressed

Reactions: magicnuts

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1616813330535.png

Hi everybody.
Last week we posted the result of the poll deciding Simmone Hammerdick's hairstyle. If you haven't seen the elegant option that won, make sure you check out this .

0.5 hidden photos poll
We're currently running a poll for our highest-tier patrons to decide which two characters will have their hidden photos taken in 0.5. So if you're a Best Friend tier patron, make sure you go and choose as many options as you want (3 days left).

0.6 character poll
Sometime in the second week of April, we will run a poll to determine the character whose story will be the focus of our 0.6 update. So stay tuned for that if you're interested in the future of WaL, particularly since, except Myrtle and the ladies linked to the Main Story (Lana, Madeline, Serena), almost every other character will be an option in the poll and can be voted for.

Weekly report:
Chestnut:
In our last report, we said that Chestnut intends to spend the whole week working on cutscenes, but after the poll deciding Simmone's hairstyle was concluded, she felt inspired and spend most of her time finishing the sprite and designing her different expressions. This was helped by having all the writing needed for scenes in which Simmone will appear, and hence knowing more or less what expressions she will have. We're not done with this sprite, and I am sure that more expressions will be necessary once I start posing the scenes, but the main bulk of the work on her character is done. Additionally, she worked on a few cutscenes and backgrounds for the first part of the story.

Pistachio:
I am happy to say that I'm almost done with about two-thirds of the dialogues (not counting convos, hints, bag items, achievements, and sex dialogues, which comprise the rest of the writing tasks). Going through what I have written so far, I have noticed that a lot of the writing is usable even in its first-draft version, which should save us time later by reducing the number of edits needed. My objective has been to finish the main bulk of the writing by the end of this month, and I think that goal is still achievable.

Next week's plan:
Now that we have Simmone, Chestnut will focus all of her time trying to finish the cutscenes that feature her character.
I will finish the writing and add what's written to the code. That will require changes to the code since I have taken a different approach from what we had initially planned in several instances. I will then do one or two rounds of editing and prepare everything to start posing next.

That's all we have so far.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Cheers

1616813621140.png

Hi everybody.

We ran a poll last week to determine Simmone Hammerdick's hairstyle, and many of you participated and picked your favorites.
Here are the options, in case you haven't seen them:
1616813676625.png
As you can see, the hairstyle number 4 won, with most of you wanting Simmone to have elegant straight hair, fashioned in a style reminiscent of Serena's :
1616813701461.png
Thank you to all of you who voted, and I hope you're happy with the results.
Also please note that the sprite you see here is a work-in-progress and Simmone's dress and other facial features (except the hair) might change.
Cheers

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes