lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I just dream about the epilogue with MC come back to his brothel and take his bithday orgy. This miss hit me hard in the feels

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I just dream about the epilogue with MC come back to his brothel and take his bithday orgy. This miss hit me hard in the feels
Same! Even without seeing their face but just their body figures alone make me bite my lips so hard, MC really missing the best birthday gift ever. Hopefully for one day when the game complete we will got that scene, but it will be a very long waiting

Reactions: Safkol

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
I think the MC deserves more badass moments he's a legend after all :)
that would be cool some new "angry/serious" Mc's facial expressions.
Good things come to those who wait. It's a comedy game, so the moments where the MC mans up and just acts like a conventional hero will feel all the more satisfying for being EARNED. The biggest badass moment he's had so far is when he went hand-to-hand with the wolf to protect Myrtle (even if she had to save him in the end) and that felt really cool. If he just growled at and punched out every antagonist like a gritty badass who smoulders with generic rage the game wouldn't have the same lightness of tone, but if, say, there's a climactic moment where Hammerdick is about to murder Madeline and the MC jumps him and knocks him out to save her, that will feel FAR more awesome, like a proper payoff.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Good things come to those who wait. It's a comedy game, so the moments where the MC mans up and just acts like a conventional hero will feel all the more satisfying for being EARNED. The biggest badass moment he's had so far is when he went hand-to-hand with the wolf to protect Myrtle (even if she had to save him in the end) and that felt really cool. If he just growled at and punched out every antagonist like a gritty badass who smoulders with generic rage the game wouldn't have the same lightness of tone, but if, say, there's a climactic moment where Hammerdick is about to murder Madeline and the MC jumps him and knocks him out to save her, that will feel FAR more awesome, like a proper payoff.
Couldn't agree more. One of the features of this game I particularly enjoy (and which I believe marks it out from most other harem style games) is that the MC is an unassuming, feckless but well intentioned layabout. I believe it contributes to this games excellent humour and ambience.

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
I just wish they do what they want to do, not choose girls over polls. ( I get the patreon hook)

A story progression is better left to a person who has the full picture because obviously games got good story potential. Picking random girls basis of hawt might ruin the pacing of the game till V1 completes.

just my two cents. I am not too worried, I have balls for patience.

Reactions: Mine Turtle

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
MC are basically like Gintoki from Gintama, he is indeed a hero when things turn serious but in every daily life the guy are nothing but a pervert goof ball that got beaten up for shit and jiggle because the story demand so...and we love him and this game for it, we love a light heart story that we can enjoy and relief the everyday stress and got it
He sure will got some more badass moment in the future mixed with getting himself become a laughing stock to majority of the villagers but in the end earn all the women's hearts...and their pussies....

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Damn this game is funny. Anime tea, shark eating big bad wolf, one glasses to rule them all and much much more!
sorry man but i played this so long ago that i forgot, anime tea and one glass to rule them all can you tell me what reference it had and where in the game it was?

hype7

Feb 19, 2019
So many of you so quick to defend as usual. Their Patreon page states:
"We release an update every 3-4 months." - This used to say every 2-3 months, before the 0.4 update. 0.3 to 0.4 took about 5 months. After the 0.5 release, they'll probably edit it again to say 4-5 months. We're already at 5 months for the 0.5 update.

Dev may as well just remove this statement from the Patreon entirely.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
So many of you so quick to defend as usual. Their Patreon page states:
"We release an update every 3-4 months." - This used to say every 2-3 months, before the 0.4 update. 0.3 to 0.4 took about 5 months. After the 0.5 release, they'll probably edit it again to say 4-5 months. We're already at 5 months for the 0.5 update.

Dev may as well just remove this statement from the Patreon entirely.
Not a bad idea, actually. Some people just seem unable to understand that 2D art takes time (especially if you want to keep this level of quality as there's just one artist with a very personal style so it's not easy to outsource) and that spending time in developing a quality game doesn't equal to milking. Watching the results of their work so far, I don't think anybody could honestly say the time beteen updates isn't justified or that they are slacking, but... well, the internet.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
the progress, they used to update that % every day, now it's been the same for weeks
Maybe they forgot? Maybe they are about to update it? Maybe it's summer and it's too fucking hot to work efficiently? Maybe they took a short vacation?

Last edited:
Reactions: Staimh

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
sorry man but i played this so long ago that i forgot, anime tea and one glass to rule them all can you tell me what reference it had and where in the game it was?
Anime tea is tea served for Myrtle that will drug her in hilarious way. One glass to rule them all are Abe's glasses that will turn Celestia (that ugly old village woman) into a Busty Red Riding Hood. And yes, the glasses whispers to you and Sauron flashed before your eyes when you wear them.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes