xwulf

May 9, 2017
Hi everyone, hi Magicnuts
First of all , Great game, Fantastic art you guys are doing.
Something like this is definitely worth supporting, so I tried myself as a translator, and made one in German that I would like to send to you.But somehow I can't figure out how.I was going to send a PM, but that doesn't seem to work here.So I'll try it here.
If you are interested, please contact me somehow.
oh and, as you can see, English is not my Mother language, please forgive me the mistakes.

Reactions: magicnuts

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Hi everyone, hi Magicnuts
First of all , Great game, Fantastic art you guys are doing.
Something like this is definitely worth supporting, so I tried myself as a translator, and made one in German that I would like to send to you.But somehow I can't figure out how.I was going to send a PM, but that doesn't seem to work here.So I'll try it here.
If you are interested, please contact me somehow.
oh and, as you can see, English is not my Mother language, please forgive me the mistakes.
Go to the first post in this thread. You will see Magicnuts' name to the left of the first post. Click on his name and then choose 'Start conversation'.

xwulf

May 9, 2017
Go to the first post in this thread. You will see Magicnuts' name to the left of the first post. Click on his name and then choose 'Start conversation'.
Hi,
I tried that first but no 'Start Conversation' appears for me ,that's what confuses me.
Maybe I am too 'new member' for this.
But thanks for the help anyway, very nice of you.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Hi,
I tried that first but no 'Start Conversation' appears for me ,that's what confuses me.
Maybe I am too 'new member' for this.
But thanks for the help anyway, very nice of you.
Yeah, I think you need some more posts before being allowed to send DM. You can try to contact them on Discord, though. It's an open server

xwulf

May 9, 2017
Yeah, I think you need some more posts before being allowed to send DM. You can try to contact them on Discord, though. It's an open server
Thanks, and by the way thank you for your tutorial,it helped a lot how to starting translating.

• Red Heart
Reactions: moskyx

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I'm personally most interested in a Gretta update. Can't wait to cuck Waldo.
I agree but Waldo hating her and wanting to divorce her for seemingly no reason except that he wants to upgrade to a newer model kinda takes a bit of the bite out of cucking him with her. Personally, I'm interested in Gretta the most (out of the girls we've currently met) because MILFs are greater than life itself.

Also, mommykink. Gretta's probably our only shot at that considering this isn't an incest simulator.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
wanting to divorce her
I don't think he "wants" to divorce her. If he can marry Holly, yeah, sure, but if not...

Waldo strikes me as the old fashioned man-of-the-house. You know, the provider who can't even find his pants without his wife and couldn't cook a meal if his life depended on it. The type who takes his wife for granted by calling her "the old ball and chain" and won't appreciate her until she's gone.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I don't think he "wants" to divorce her. If he can marry Holly, yeah, sure, but if not...

Waldo strikes me as the old fashioned man-of-the-house. You know, the provider who can't even find his pants without his wife and couldn't cook a meal if his life depended on it. The type who takes his wife for granted by calling her "the old ball and chain" and won't appreciate her until she's gone.
Remember that scene where Gretta falls into the river and the MC saves her? He would have preferred it if she had drowned. That speaks to a level of hatred far deeper than simply resenting her as the "old ball and chain."

Now, do I think there's a good backstory behind this that'll be revealed? No, Waldo is a 2-dimensional antagonist who's an asshole for no reason except to be an asshole. (And I'm not really complaining about that: It's honestly refreshing to have this kind of unambiguous villain in a story since the trend nowadays is to write "He only does genocide because he's traumatized uwu" antagonists instead.) But as I've said before, a big part of the appeal of netori arcs is hurting a rival that you hate by taking his waifu away, and that's only as effective as he actually cares about and desires her. We're not so much cucking him as we are dealing with a problem (from his POV, anyway) for him.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
I'm personally most interested in a Gretta update. Can't wait to cuck Waldo.
I agree but Waldo hating her and wanting to divorce her for seemingly no reason except that he wants to upgrade to a newer model kinda takes a bit of the bite out of cucking him with her. Personally, I'm interested in Gretta the most (out of the girls we've currently met) because MILFs are greater than life itself.

Also, mommykink. Gretta's probably our only shot at that considering this isn't an incest simulator.

Remember that scene where Gretta falls into the river and the MC saves her? He would have preferred it if she had drowned. That speaks to a level of hatred far deeper than simply resenting her as the "old ball and chain."

Now, do I think there's a good backstory behind this that'll be revealed? No, Waldo is a 2-dimensional antagonist who's an asshole for no reason except to be an asshole. (And I'm not really complaining about that: It's honestly refreshing to have this kind of unambiguous villain in a story since the trend nowadays is to write "He only does genocide because he's traumatized uwu" antagonists instead.) But as I've said before, a big part of the appeal of netori arcs is hurting a rival that you hate by taking his waifu away, and that's only as effective as he actually cares about and desires her. We're not so much cucking him as we are dealing with a problem (from his POV, anyway) for him.
Personally speaking, that never was the focus / an issue for me, as I never was interest in Gretta for the Netori aspect or to get back at Waldo or anything else really to do with him.

I'm invested in Gretta for Gretta herself and no one else, I don't care if Waldo cares about it or not, I only care about what Gretta cares about. xD
Don't get me wrong though, Waldo is the scum of the Earth and will probably end up rotting in hell for what he does. But as soon as he gets dealt with for good, I would honestly prefer to not give him the satisfaction of thinking that he's somehow important enough to warrant any more of my attention or time gloating about "beating him" or anything of the sort, as he's really not even worth that, in my opinion.

And let's be real guys, c'mon, Gretta is a hot as heck MILF and just like the sweetest lady in the game that I've seen yet. Who is the guy who wouldn't count himself lucky to have such a Goddess beside him? She's a keeper in my book.

Last edited:

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1637370971575.png

Hi everybody.

We're currently running the poll determining the content of the 0.7 update, and so if you're a or a tier patron and haven't voted yet, you still have about 4 days to do that.
Who's winning so far? It is still a bit early to declare a winner, and I know that many patrons haven't voted yet, but it seems like all those who voted for Gomira last time --when she lost to Rose by one vote-- haven't changed their mind about her since as of right now, Gomira is ahead by thirtyish points, followed by the Main Story (Madeline), Gretta, and Holly.

Now the report:
Chestnut:
Chestnut initially planned to work on both sprites and cutscenes, but since my editing job took a bit longer than I had anticipated, she spent most of her time on cutscenes (one of the artworks shared ). She also helped me with the editing and read through everything, suggesting changes and improvements.

Pistachio:
I read, edited, debugged, wrote, and modified the text to make it feel good to play and make sure it's enjoyable as a story. I'm still not done with the editing (although the debugging of the new issues is done), but I wanted to start posing, and that is what I did yesterday and have been doing today. This way, I can pose new scenes from Rose's first quest while editing the second quest's text (a continuous process).

Next week's plan:
Chestnut will need to design the first batch of sprite additions I have given her and continue her work on the cutscenes.
By the next report, I want to have finished the editing, be happy enough with the text to go full-posing, and possibly add the hints to make my life easier working on the game.

That's all, folks.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Cheers

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
gretta "Is it true that you want to get rid of me and marry a young girl?"
gretta "Who'll pay your debts, then?"

Pretty clear all Waldo cares about with Gretta is her money. He won't suffer any kind of heartbreak if she leaves him, just a lot of economic anxiety (and probably some wounded ego). Story-wise, pulling her away from him will have less to do with him getting his comeuppance as it will have to do with her getting the happiness she deserves. I imagine when Waldo does get what he's got coming to him, the last we'll see of him is him getting interrupted mid-threat by mob enforcers coming to collect the money he owes them.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
gretta "Is it true that you want to get rid of me and marry a young girl?"
gretta "Who'll pay your debts, then?"

Pretty clear all Waldo cares about with Gretta is her money. He won't suffer any kind of heartbreak if she leaves him, just a lot of economic anxiety (and probably some wounded ego). Story-wise, pulling her away from him will have less to do with him getting his comeuppance as it will have to do with her getting the happiness she deserves. I imagine when Waldo does get what he's got coming to him, the last we'll see of him is him getting interrupted mid-threat by mob enforcers coming to collect the money he owes them.
Waldo's heavily implied to be kicked out of the city and living in the woods by the end of the 0.5 main story, so...

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Waldo's heavily implied to be kicked out of the city and living in the woods by the end of the 0.5 main story, so...
No, he was only ordered to spent one night in the forest, with Hammerdick hoping he would be dead by the morning. But he comes back and the MC can actually ask him about that night when he's at the gate during his duty

Viressa

May 24, 2018
No, he was only ordered to spent one night in the forest, with Hammerdick hoping he would be dead by the morning. But he comes back and the MC can actually ask him about that night when he's at the gate during his duty
Huh, that's interesting, cause when I read these lines:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes