HK123

Mar 16, 2020
Can you tell me any approx date of arrival of the next update, I am waiting as hell to play more further. I love the storyline a lot, the characters are cool as hell, and adventure( I love it).

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
Can you tell me any approx date of arrival of the next update, I am waiting as hell to play more further. I love the storyline a lot, the characters are cool as hell, and adventure( I love it).
You might not like the answer, but it'll come when it's ready.

Reactions: HK123

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
This is called homunculus theory and it's something alchemists in the 16th century actually believed. Not the "your skull has another tinier version of you living inside it" part, but that semen contains tiny fully-formed human beings.
Scientists were very surprised to learn that women actually made a contribution other than acting as an incubator.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
This is called homunculus theory and it's something alchemists in the 16th century actually believed. Not the "your skull has another tinier version of you living inside it" part, but that semen contains tiny fully-formed human beings.
Yeah, they were really attached to women only being incubators and not having any part in child heredity. Some were convinced they saw humanoid figures in spermatozoa when viewing under early microscopes.

bingolebongo, I see you beat me to that bit of early science trivia.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1641616444982.png

Hi, everybody.
I hope you're all doing well and are happy and healthy. Last week, we continued our work on Rose's update, and here's a summary of what we did:
Chestnut:
Chestnut worked mostly on sprites, finishing several new hands and facial expressions I needed for posing Jeb's scenes. She is also almost done with all of the achievements. We shared showing the creation of two of them, and we'll publish another video from the remaining ones later (once they're done).
Pistachio:
I've been working on the second stage of the first think quest, posing scenes, and rewriting and editing them when needed. I also played around with sound effects and added a few of them to the game (and have been doing more of them today).
Next week's plan:
For the next week, my plan is to finish the second stage of Rose's first quest and start (and hopefully finish) the third and final part of the first quest. I'll still be missing a lot of cutscenes to add, but at least I'll be done with the sprite dialogues, which take a huge amount of time to pose.
Chestnut will finish the achievements and work on some of the new facial expressions I've asked her to create for Rose (as well as objects that the MC and Rose will be holding). Once done with that, she will go back to working on cutscenes.
That's all, folks.
Have a great weekend.
Cheers

.Mortimer.

Oct 12, 2021
Just found this gem of a game. Absolutely loving it so far! The art is fantastic and the story is quite fun. Also not grindy like other games with similar art style.

Reactions: magicnuts
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes