Aug 11, 2017
This game was pumped up as the new and better Summertime Saga. But I just don't see it. I mean, the game is gorgeous, characters are fun and well made, the dialogue is funny and not boring, the story appears to be interesting.. it's definitely what SS should've been. But with the amount of time between updates.. I dunno, seems very summertimey to me. Only 2 updates so far? Pretty dissapointing to say the least. Either way, I'm becoming a patron.

justin4894

Apr 23, 2020
This game was pumped up as the new and better Summertime Saga. But I just don't see it. I mean, the game is gorgeous, characters are fun and well made, the dialogue is funny and not boring, the story appears to be interesting.. it's definitely what SS should've been. But with the amount of time between updates.. I dunno, seems very summertimey to me. Only 2 updates so far? Pretty dissapointing to say the least. Either way, I'm becoming a patron.

hey buddy , wait a couple of weeks or months.... like summertime saga! That game didn't was created in two days

The best things need time. Don't be exigent

All of best games needed months and years to be finished

I mean, maybe this game won't get done, but.... give to this game the same patience than the people had with others games

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Hey. Yes we know that time is one of our biggest shortcomings. I wish I could tell you that we can improve it, but honestly, this is as much content as we can develop in two months. At least right now, with us being only two people. Maybe if one day we can hire additional help (especially with the art) things will speed up, but that's just talking. Anyway, thank you for giving us a chance.

Aug 11, 2017
hey buddy , wait a couple of weeks or months.... like summertime saga! That game didn't was created in two days

The best things need time. Don't be exigent

All of best games needed months and years to be finished

I mean, maybe this game won't get done, but.... give to this game the same patience than the people had with others games
Hey. Yes we know that time is one of our biggest shortcomings. I wish I could tell you that we can improve it, but honestly, this is as much content as we can develop in two months. At least right now, with us being only two people. Maybe if one day we can hire additional help (especially with the art) things will speed up, but that's just talking. Anyway, thank you for giving us a chance.
Well, whatever I said, I still became a patron. Like I said, the game is very nice, gave it a try last night. But I guess 2 people working on a game getting $1.3k per month, versus a big team of people getting $50k+ per month ain't the same thing lol

Reactions: magicnuts

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Hey. Yes we know that time is one of our biggest shortcomings. I wish I could tell you that we can improve it, but honestly, this is as much content as we can develop in two months.
I'm not going to bad mouth other games but there are several that get more money, take longer between updates and either suck or under deliver time and again. Don't be too hard on yourselves. Each update will get more interest. I know one day when i check it'll suddenly have become popular with 20 pages to wade through.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
I'm not going to bad mouth other games but there are several that get more money, take longer between updates and either suck or under deliver time and again. Don't be too hard on yourselves. Each update will get more interest. I know one day when i check it'll suddenly have become popular with 20 pages to wade through.
Thanks, man. I hope so. Cheers!

Reactions: Ghostly and Blayo

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Lamberts erotic photography xD so good, and a great way to put artwork in the game! I love the update, keep killing it ^_^
Thanks, man. Lambert was already in the game in 0.1, but I think we did a bad job of introducing him. So we reworked the whole thing for this update. It's a small thing, but we had a lot of fun designing him.

Is the Maidenwood a one-off joke or will it eventually turn into a dryad?
It was originally just a decoration, but people started saying it would be cool if they could interact with it, and we have come up with a short story for her.

Reactions: Ghostly and Alvass

hasslethehoff

Jun 13, 2020
Thanks, man. Lambert was already in the game in 0.1, but I think we did a bad job of introducing him. So we reworked the whole thing for this update. It's a small thing, but we had a lot of fun designing him.

It was originally just a decoration, but people started saying it would be cool if they could interact with it, and we have come up with a short story for her.
get out of here developer go make your game its really good, stop answering questions, go code or something lol

• Haha
Jul 22, 2019
There is a sizable "fan art" community out there that I'm sure would be interested in contributing art if you enlisted their help. Also, I noticed your game is not listed on Fap Nation; might be a way to get more attention and more patrons. ...And the game is fantastic; keep up the good work!

aslknaslknd

Jul 9, 2017
Damn the art is amazing, the minute details like the facial features really make it enjoyable and engaging :D

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Weekly report 10
Hi everybody.

We hope you've had a productive week and have stayed safe and healthy.
It's been a busy week for us. As you see in the progress tracker, we have estimated the tasks for 0.3, and have been trying to advance as much as possible.
Here's a summary of what we did this week.
Art:
Chestnut has completed the majority of artworks needed for the last part of the Main Story 1. The sprite changes and pre and post-sex cutscenes are almost done (just need a bit of polish). What is left to do from Serena's content is the sex scene.
Writing:
Pistachio has written the first draft of the content associated with the end of the Main Story 1. This includes a new dialogue with Serena, a new dialogue with Lana, conversations before and after the sex, and the words during the sex.
Another first draft that is completed is Gretta's introduction and her dialogue.
He has also started writing the beginning of Holly's story and the exchange with her Grandpa.
Code:
Pistachio has coded everything associated with Serena's sex scene (with placeholder images), and has also added the final bit of Main Story 1 hints to the crystal ball.
He has made Holly's beginning event, and has coded and added Gretta's intro and button to the game.
Audio:
We have a list of new sound effects that we want to add to 0.3, but still haven't started looking for them (or adding them) as we're sure more will be needed when we start posing and we'd rather add them all together.
Posing:
No posing done so far (the writing needs to be finished, edited, re-edited, and again re-edited before we start posing).
Bugs/edits:
We have a --growing-- list of bugs, edits, and improvements. We're not going to be focusing on them for the moment as most of them are minor issues.
What's next:
We have an internal deadline of 15th of July for finishing Serena's content. The code and writing necessary for this deadline is already done, and Chestnut plans to have the sex scene's artwork ready by Monday. Fortunately, she has done several sketches of the scenes, which helps speed up the process.
Next week, we will try Spine to animate Serena's sex scene and continue working on Holly's story.
A note about the 0.3 sexual content:
We are planning to add a titfuck (Serena), a dry hump (Holly), and an ass-job (Myrtle). The Scene with Myrtle is provisional since Chestnut will need to do a few sketches to see if we like it and if it will match the rest of the story and character. So bear in mind that it might change.
That's all we have so far.
We hope you have a great weekend
Cheers

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019

Weekly report 10
Hi everybody.

We hope you've had a productive week and have stayed safe and healthy.
It's been a busy week for us. As you see in the progress tracker, we have estimated the tasks for 0.3, and have been trying to advance as much as possible.
Here's a summary of what we did this week.
Art:
Chestnut has completed the majority of artworks needed for the last part of the Main Story 1. The sprite changes and pre and post-sex cutscenes are almost done (just need a bit of polish). What is left to do from Serena's content is the sex scene.
Writing:
Pistachio has written the first draft of the content associated with the end of the Main Story 1. This includes a new dialogue with Serena, a new dialogue with Lana, conversations before and after the sex, and the words during the sex.
Another first draft that is completed is Gretta's introduction and her dialogue.
He has also started writing the beginning of Holly's story and the exchange with her Grandpa.
Code:
Pistachio has coded everything associated with Serena's sex scene (with placeholder images), and has also added the final bit of Main Story 1 hints to the crystal ball.
He has made Holly's beginning event, and has coded and added Gretta's intro and button to the game.
Audio:
We have a list of new sound effects that we want to add to 0.3, but still haven't started looking for them (or adding them) as we're sure more will be needed when we start posing and we'd rather add them all together.
Posing:
No posing done so far (the writing needs to be finished, edited, re-edited, and again re-edited before we start posing).
Bugs/edits:
We have a --growing-- list of bugs, edits, and improvements. We're not going to be focusing on them for the moment as most of them are minor issues.
What's next:
We have an internal deadline of 15th of July for finishing Serena's content. The code and writing necessary for this deadline is already done, and Chestnut plans to have the sex scene's artwork ready by Monday. Fortunately, she has done several sketches of the scenes, which helps speed up the process.
Next week, we will try Spine to animate Serena's sex scene and continue working on Holly's story.
A note about the 0.3 sexual content:
We are planning to add a titfuck (Serena), a dry hump (Holly), and an ass-job (Myrtle). The Scene with Myrtle is provisional since Chestnut will need to do a few sketches to see if we like it and if it will match the rest of the story and character. So bear in mind that it might change.
That's all we have so far.
We hope you have a great weekend
Cheers

really nice ! Cant wait for footjob ! :D

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
UP UP UPPP!!!!

This game is probably has THE best artwork quality i've seen. EVER. Story is incerdibly well written and humorous.
WHY ISN'T IT GETTING MORE ATTENTION? If this doesn't get more than $10k a month by the end of this year, then my faith in humanity will be lost.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
WHY ISN'T IT GETTING MORE ATTENTION?
Wondering the same thing, I can only assume that its it's low version number, plenty of people won't download or check out early builds because a lot of them aren't of high quality and have little amount of content.

It'll pick up

Reactions: 01234
4.70 star(s) 445 Votes