ThePumpkin

Dec 15, 2021
Hehehe. Really? It´ll be almost 2 years till this update is out is fast???? Really? WTF?!
The detachment from reality of some posters here is reaching comedic levels. This game will get the "abandoned" tag in a week or two.....
I can only "hope" they are "only" financially or otherwise connected to these devs and therefore give these lame excuses. Otherwise i am scared that these kind of people that seem to be so naive and easily "bamboozled" are allowed to vote in the real world out there.

I know of one dev, yes one single guy alone working on his game, that updates regularly like clockwork every 3 months, big updates, and his game is way better on every level than this game and the scenes are actually sexy, not mediocre like in WaL. :cool:

Also, in almost 2 years that this game gets only one single update out, another dev in here will be finishing his complete game that is qualitywise better than WaL, bigger and insanely more detailed than what realistically should be possible in Eroticgames.............and still doesn´t milk it.
I don't vote on anything, never have and never will.
I'm saying facts you on the other hand act childish or aren't even past 18 years old.
I am not related to any developer I am a normal player.
You keep saying a game you played is better so I ask you to tell me the name.

The update can be 10 years, I don't care, there are over a thousand games out there
that are better so I don't need to wait on a single game forever.
You also forget one fact, many of us here are free enjoyers that haven't paid a penny
and are able to enjoy the games. You on the other hand act like a king of all.
You sound like you invested half your savings in this game.

Reactions: Blaze420

crazycracks

Aug 2, 2021
So when the update comes out after a whole year+ and you play it all within 3 hours and now you have to wait another year at that point will people still defend the developer? I enjoy a good NV as the next guy but you have to be kind of d*mb to pay anyone on Patreon thinking your 1-20$ is going to affect anything. When you can just let the next person waste their money to "support" the dev. Think about it

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
For 2 people, this amount of progress is not slow if anything it is fast.
They enjoy making the game so I doubt the game will be abandoned by what people say.

The art is great, the dialogue is comedic and great, environment is great. In short, The game does good so plans from it to be stopped are a no.

Play other games while the updates are in the progress, Months fly by and the update will be released.
Its not like this is the only game.
Doesn't really matter, that it gets abandoned or not

Just forget about the existence of this game folks, it is as simple as that

2 yrs and no updates, why are you even thinking of abandoned tag

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Doesn't really matter, that it gets abandoned or not

Just forget about the existence of this game folks, it is as simple as that

2 yrs and no updates, why are you even thinking of abandoned tag
You'd be surprised by how many people in this forum has this kink of calling out 'abandoned' games. Just seeing the tag applied gets them going, it seems.

elb0ne

Apr 4, 2020
So when the update comes out after a whole year+ and you play it all within 3 hours and now you have to wait another year at that point will people still defend the developer? I enjoy a good NV as the next guy but you have to be kind of d*mb to pay anyone on Patreon thinking your 1-20$ is going to affect anything. When you can just let the next person waste their money to "support" the dev. Think about it
Utterly floored at the revelation that entertainment takes much longer to produce than it does to consume. I mean, I love Tears of the Kingdom, but I'm running the numbers now that you've pulled back the curtain, and it turns out that after 6 years of development by 1000+ devs at the rate of 3 hours per 2 devs per year, I should've gotten, conservatively, 9000 hours of enjoyment from it over the course of a year. Feeling like a pretty big sucker for having paid WAY more than 20 bucks now that it turns out it I'm not getting the 24.7 hours a day of quality gaming that I deserve. Indefensible, Nintendo.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes