Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Those still unexplored locations (including cities) will be relevant for those missing parts of the main story and/or other side stories, but most of them won't probably be as detailed as the village or the Old Capital, kind of visit them once and done.
In their website they mention "There are two major cities, five smaller towns, and a zone planned for holiday events. Each of the larger cities will have smaller areas filled with characters and stories." but they also mention that "perhaps we got a little carried away with the size of our world" so I supose that having some of that "ambition" cut down is undertandable for the sake to see the end of the project eventually after all "ambition" is part of the reason for the name they use.

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
Myrtle's and Rose's stories are completed, except for their fetish content (mainly pregnancy). Being part of the game's world, they can (and they will) play some minor role in other stories, like offering their help to solve some quest, but this won't add anything new to their particular stories. The main quest is probably at half-point (the next installment will be focused on Madeleine Goldenbush, and after that is just a Serena-focused update which may be the last one or the one before last). Those still unexplored locations (including cities) will be relevant for those missing parts of the main story and/or other side stories, but most of them won't probably be as detailed as the village or the Old Capital, kind of visit them once and done.
MMMmmm, i really don t think like you, i think this game is more 1/3 of the story and half of side li for now...
It been near 2 years that i don t play so, i don t remeber exactly but in the main quest the old king in the forbidden house tell you you will have to get all the gift to go to the end, maybe 10 gift if im remember and we only meet 3 of them, the elf in the start who was old, the drunk elf and mad who was lock in the cell... We need to meet a lot more. And for the side li, it left the farmer girl, the princess who give you the pass of the city, the wife of the guard who plot with the matchmaker... but the map is still big maybe there will be more of side li.

That what effraid me 2 years for a side girl now... will you see the end in 20 years...? Because for me it s no, I'm not really interested anymore (it was a nice game but the wait make it not worth it). Even if the update come, i will not play it.

So good patience to those who remain, you are going to need it...

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
MMMmmm, i really don t think like you, i think this game is more 1/3 of the story and half of side li for now...
It been near 2 years that i don t play so, i don t remeber exactly but in the main quest the old king in the forbidden house tell you you will have to get all the gift to go to the end, maybe 10 gift if im remember and we only meet 3 of them, the elf in the start who was old, the drunk elf and mad who was lock in the cell... We need to meet a lot more. And for the side li, it left the farmer girl, the princess who give you the pass of the city, the wife of the guard who plot with the matchmaker... but the map is still big maybe there will be more of side li.

That what effraid me 2 years for a side girl now... will you see the end in 20 years...? Because for me it s no, I'm not really interested anymore (it was a nice game but the wait make it not worth it). Even if the update come, i will not play it.

So good patience to those who remain, you are going to need it...
Well, I'm just telling what devs have been telling us during those years. We don't know how many 'gifts' the MC has to copy, it has never been stated, but so far only Madeleine Goldenbush's gift will be mandatory (and it's fair to assume he'll also get Princess Serena's at some point). The main story is Serena's story, so it will end once she can get rid of King Vil and maybe the MC becomes the king. Whenever Madeleine Goldenbush is chosen by patrons, we'll get a better idea of how much story is left to tell after that but I think it would be just a couple of installments (as I said, one for Serena and maybe a final one). The other girls are side characters and they can keep adding those at any point. So this game still has a long future ahead.

Angaort

Jul 31, 2018
The other girls are side characters and they can keep adding those at any point.
I doubt, that all other girls, except Serana and Goldenbush, are just side characters. It seems that many new girls will be added to the game, and it will be strange if none of them will be a key figure.
I suppose, that at least 7-8 completely new heroines will be added to the game in future versions, and at least 2 of them will be a part of main quest.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kisama33

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
what does that mean for anyone not in the loop, the game is still being worked on but hasn't had an update in 2 years?
Yes, the game is still being worked on, it's almost 95% done, but there are arbitrary rules here, where if there is no update for 18 months, it gets marked as abandoned, until they update something.
You can follow their progress here.

Kekw are they trying to develop a AAA game lol
No, they are trying to make one that is actually good and fun to play.

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
I actually wanna see mc returning to the brothel and fuck all the ladies who he grew up with
It's confirmed by the devs that he will return to it in the end of the game (info in the FAQ found in the original post) now if they will fuck them it's not confirmed but I mean they all wantedto do it at the start so I don't think it will any different at the end.

fusibile87

Jun 28, 2020
I doubt, that all other girls, except Serana and Goldenbush, are just side characters. It seems that many new girls will be added to the game, and it will be strange if none of them will be a key figure.
I suppose, that at least 7-8 completely new heroines will be added to the game in future versions, and at least 2 of them will be a part of main quest.
How can they add so many characters if they are already struggling with first 15 girls that were planned?

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
Finished this game yersterday, I was kind of surprised how fast I got the message that I can't continue a romance with a character because art is not available yet for a 4 years old game. 1 scene with Holly, Celestina, Maple? 2 scenes only with Princess Serena? Only Myrtle, Rose, Lana have a few scenes... Also wish Rose blowjob was on her human form and not her Demon form. Anyway cool game overall but the content is very lacking imo and at this rate Princes Serena will get pregnant in 2032.

CavemanJohnson

Jan 19, 2018
OOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGAAAAAAAA

(Translation)
"Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick! Just wow I'm not sure where to begin. Visuals are top notch, storyline is believable and interesting, grinding and exploring are even paced, scenes are very generous but always leaving wanting more in a good way, and the humor is just *chef's kiss*. Overall this game sets a high standard for quality of life, content, and originality. It's still getting it's feet off the ground but so far it stands tall with how much it has for one character. Favorite character has to be my one eyed elf lady, was not expecting too much to happen with her and I was sorely mistaken. My only gripe is just the AMOUNT of content and storyline needed to get through one character so it takes a while to get through the storyline. Overall this game is worth the time and makes it worth you're time."

Reactions: Finuee and Kisama33
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes