• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
  • Two beds (one unlockable)
What? O_O

• New female characters: Anne, the welcome whore, Madeline, the Lady, Gomira, the mercenary
LOL

• 3 sex scenes: titjob, vaginal sex, dry hump;
Who get content? And wtf it mean dry hump?

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
damn, Gretta, is a fine MOM can't wait to see what's happening with her next

she is legit the hottest mature in the game I like how when the mc called her (as his mom) how she blushed xD

her being waldo wife is the icing on the cake.

oh, poor waldo you have no idea what's coming for you :D

Reactions: magicnuts

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
find a error.

after Holly slap the MC, he stat the sentence with "what", but didn't he shoudl start with "why" ??

but eeeh... what is this mudthing ??? i dont understand nor find anything about that ? it say it's a tree, but when i try every trees, nothing happen (and yes, i go afternoon) o_O

Reactions: xxxDamonxxx

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
cant you just tell us what it is XD
we kinda wanna know before we download lol
your answer is (the kybd symbology short cut "XD": D is a laughing face. A face that has been severely overused for years online. Most commonly found on Minecraft servers. Supposed to be a laughing face, however at this point it's used to express any vaguely happy emotion at all.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Fun update as always. Holly was really adorable throughout the whole matchmaking story. Can't wait for more content with her.

Waldos wife is a gorgeous gentle hottie, what a nice surprise.:love: Really curious how things will developer with her.

When it comes to sexual content though this update feels very weak compared to first two. Boobjob is a teasing stuff already and we dont even get to do it with real Serena? Thats very lame. And the whole Celestina thing... The scene feels very icky even if her illusion looks hot. It works well as comedy element but as sex content it feels like a huge waste of great art.:cry: And Holly scene, well dryhump is a dryhump. Not very exciting but I guess it works as build up for future scenes.:unsure:

Hey.
About Serena's scene: the boobjob was voted for by our patrons, and given that she had already said that she does not want to have sex with a commoner, we had to come up with a solution. It's possible that there were better ways of doing it.

Holly's scene is the first one, and in her case, we wanted to take it slow.

You're probably right about Celestina's. I don't deny that we had a lot of fun creating her character (both the beauty version and the beast one). Maybe we got carried away and sacrificed the sexiness. But her content has just begun, and I'm sure we can come up with new ideas later.

I hope you'll like more the future content and cheers for the feedback.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
  • Two beds (one unlockable)
What? O_O

• New female characters: Anne, the welcome whore, Madeline, the Lady, Gomira, the mercenary
LOL

• 3 sex scenes: titjob, vaginal sex, dry hump;
Who get content? And wtf it mean dry hump?
In the course of playing a particular story-line, you will unlock additional beds where you can sleep and pass the day.
And I fixed the changelog.
Cheers

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Updated My gallery Unlocker for What a Legend by Magicnuts : or Here

Note: Please Support the dev if you like the game/mod : MagicNuts

P.S: The game also has replayable cutscenes but i am not going to unlock those, Gallery is one thing but please give the game a try and unlock them.
Thank you

Ulquiorra Cifer

Jun 23, 2017
Hey, magicnuts! I love what you've done so far! One glaring thing that I've noticed is that you have "win" instead of "beat" or "defeat." You "beat/defeat" a person, not "win" them. "No one has ever beaten/defeated me" or "You need to beat/defeat me first" would be the proper usage. Just wanted to help!

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Hey, magicnuts! I love what you've done so far! One glaring thing that I've noticed is that you have "win" instead of "beat" or "defeat." You "beat/defeat" a person, not "win" them. "No one has ever beaten/defeated me" or "You need to beat/defeat me first" would be the proper usage. Just wanted to help!
oh thanks! I thought I had written 'win against'.
I'll add this to the list of fixes for 0.4.
and if you notice other typos or usage errors, feel free to let me know!

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
Updated My gallery Unlocker for What a Legend by Magicnuts : or Here

Note: Please Support the dev if you like the game/mod : MagicNuts

P.S: The game also has replayable cutscenes but i am not going to unlock those, Gallery is one thing but please give the game a try and unlock them.
Thank you
It is a great work, dude! XD

• Red Heart
Reactions: OEJ

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
What a brilliant update again. And oh boy... that Gretta? Damn, Chestnut really knows what she's doing, huh? And Celestina in her "younger form" is such a looker as well. Two more beauties added to the list for this game. That Lord of the Rings reference had me giggling for a good bit. This game really knows how to perfectly blend humour with nicely written (and hella hot) characters as well as great sex scenes.

Oh I was also really surprised how long it was. It probably took me just under 2 hours which I didn't expect at all.

Keep it up, Magicnuts and Team!

Reactions: magicnuts

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
could you tell me what the hint says, exactly?
Are you referring to the mudbank?

View attachment 826175
Yes, the mudbank, it's for the Holly mission.

It's very strange because i checked all around and couldn't find this near the sheep house... :/

i'll check again tomorrow. But for sure, i didn't noticed any activable part next to the house, so i get lost and i thougth maybe it was the big tree in the sheep land LOL... i definitly didn't saw that specific spot :/

4.70 star(s) 446 Votes