fusibile87

Jun 28, 2020
The poll options are chosen by the devs. They have each character's story already in mind and patrons only decide which story gets told first.
Too bad for this one they had to redo it because it wasn't "epic enough".

Parental leave or whatever its called cuz their kid was born... which btw i think is not really cool to do it on people's wallets. This aint actual employment
2 kids one after the other if i'm not wrong.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
still remember all the insults i got for calling this game an abandon-slop more than a year ago
paypigs literally never learn not only that they enjoy staying subscribed to abandoned projects
Yeah i remember when saying this devs should get more people to help or that the long updates was a bad idea would get you insulted over here,funny how things change.

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
apart from the long updates I would like to have my say on this game... I believe that this game was killed by the polls for choosing the girl for the next update,,, the freedom and imagination that could be felt at the beginning of the game was killed by the compulsion of having to invent something for the chosen girl... some advice to the authors: if you ever make a new game, avoid surveys and various bullshit... you were off to a great start... the best game on the site... but the last two updates a sad heaviness... if you had continued with a bit of each girl for each update you would have continued to give a show and probably made many more updates....

sorry for my eng
the devs made that character and put her on poll. them being lazy about it is not the fans fault

MiniBlue

Jun 3, 2020
Can't wait to be disappointed by this new update, not that I'm saying the game is bad. (It just that I'm not into orcs, literally 0% interest in this kind of stuff.)
I will see you boys in the next next update in 2030, hopefully I'm still alive and kicking.(y)

joselelerele

Oct 14, 2017
Summertime saga has been around for a similar amount of time with the latest update and has a much larger development team.
Why is it so difficult for some of you to understand that these are independent games with few resources? And that's why they take so long to update.
Many 3A Games have similar delays with million-dollar budgets and unlimited resources.
For an independent game these development times are normal.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Summertime saga has been around for a similar amount of time with the latest update and has a much larger development team.
Why is it so difficult for some of you to understand that these are independent games with few resources? And that's why they take so long to update.
Many 3A Games have similar delays with million-dollar budgets and unlimited resources.
Because we can do basic math, cause and effect, and observational analysis. For example, if it really takes 1 day to kill 2 bugs, then how the hell did they kill the first 100 so fast?

Mordikay

Sep 23, 2022
Because some of us have commen sense, know how it works, other people that know how it works comment, see updates of similar size come out from the same dev or other devs in 1/10th the time and a million other reasons that makes it clear what's goin on here.

Honestly I don't care if the game ever gets an update or not and what the devs are doing is their own choice. Just commenting here because it's funny and if warning and preventing one person from throwing their money away being scammed, I'm happy.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Because we can do basic math, cause and effect, and observational analysis. For example, if it really takes 1 day to kill 2 bugs, then how the hell did they kill the first 100 so fast?
The 100th bug was killed on April 24, 2024. progress-wal.png

I'm sure you can do basic match and observational analysis a bit better than that. It only takes, well, actual observation.

Reactions: archene
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes