Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
Those are some bittersweet numbers.
I'm really sad to see lovely Gretta who I love being so low on votes (trailing behind Anne? really!?...).
But then at the same time, at least Lady Madeline Goldenbush is in the lead, so I'm happy for that since she's one of my favorites as well.
Don't worry buddy there will come a day and she will get the her update... But yeah let's see what happens with Goldenbush

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranma

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
1662154508578.png
Weekly report 121

Hi, everybody.
I hope you're all doing well and are ready for the weekend. Here are a few topics for this week's report:

The 0.8 poll
If you haven't yet participated in the poll determining the focus of the 0.8 update, go to the poll (Best Friend, Close Friend) and select who you would like us to focus on after Gomira's update. There is one more day left to cast your votes, and the early results are incredibly close, with the Main Story (113 votes) and Holly (111) vying for first place and Maple (93), Anne (84), and Gretta (82) being close behind them (note that these votes are not final since I would need to go through the results to eliminate one of the votes of those participating twice).

Refunds
If you joined us in the final days of August and have kept your subscription for September, please check your account since we have refunded your earlier pledge. If I have missed you, please send us a message (on Patreon or to Pistachio on Discord), and I'll fix it.
We have also had several existing Acquaintance and Friend tier patrons upgrading their membership in order to participate in the poll. Unfortunately, Patreon doesn't allow me to filter members who have upgraded, so if you did that in the last week of August and have been charged as a Close Friend or a Best Friend tier in September as well, please send us a message (on Patreon or to Pistachio on Discord), and we'll refund the extra amount paid last month.

Weekly report
Last week, Chestnut spent some more time on the earlier storyboards she had done for our internal usage to help us decide which cutscenes we can consider for commissioning and for preparing them to be given out to other artists. We're going to take this slowly and cautiously since we want the style and feel of the game to remain exactly the same, but it is something that may save us time later. In addition, Chestnut has been working on new backgrounds, coloring them, and deciding on the placement of buttons.
I'm done with the base code of the update, and today added the hints to the crystal ball as well. This update is very different from our previous releases in its structure. Rose's story in 0.6, for example, was rather gamelike in its first two quests in that we had two think events with multiple steps that allowed the player to engage in other activities or quests, and it wasn't until the final stage of the second quest that it became entirely linear -- the end of her second quest transitioning into her third and final quest. Gomira's two quests, in contrast, are almost entirely linear and, once a player finishes a rather short introduction, lock them into the story until they have completed the whole thing. This new approach makes her story very cinematic and gives it a sense of urgency that takes the player until the end of her story, but on the other hand, makes it less gamelike. I'm honestly not sure how it's going to turn out and may change things once we have actually developed the story and can play and test it, but I do like the variety and different feel of the planned content, so it's a risk we'll be taking.

That's all.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Cheers

Paran69

Feb 24, 2018
View attachment 2021262
Weekly report 121

Hi, everybody.
I hope you're all doing well and are ready for the weekend. Here are a few topics for this week's report:

The 0.8 poll
If you haven't yet participated in the poll determining the focus of the 0.8 update, go to the poll (Best Friend, Close Friend) and select who you would like us to focus on after Gomira's update. There is one more day left to cast your votes, and the early results are incredibly close, with the Main Story (113 votes) and Holly (111) vying for first place and Maple (93), Anne (84), and Gretta (82) being close behind them (note that these votes are not final since I would need to go through the results to eliminate one of the votes of those participating twice).

Refunds
If you joined us in the final days of August and have kept your subscription for September, please check your account since we have refunded your earlier pledge. If I have missed you, please send us a message (on Patreon or to Pistachio on Discord), and I'll fix it.
We have also had several existing Acquaintance and Friend tier patrons upgrading their membership in order to participate in the poll. Unfortunately, Patreon doesn't allow me to filter members who have upgraded, so if you did that in the last week of August and have been charged as a Close Friend or a Best Friend tier in September as well, please send us a message (on Patreon or to Pistachio on Discord), and we'll refund the extra amount paid last month.

Weekly report
Last week, Chestnut spent some more time on the earlier storyboards she had done for our internal usage to help us decide which cutscenes we can consider for commissioning and for preparing them to be given out to other artists. We're going to take this slowly and cautiously since we want the style and feel of the game to remain exactly the same, but it is something that may save us time later. In addition, Chestnut has been working on new backgrounds, coloring them, and deciding on the placement of buttons.
I'm done with the base code of the update, and today added the hints to the crystal ball as well. This update is very different from our previous releases in its structure. Rose's story in 0.6, for example, was rather gamelike in its first two quests in that we had two think events with multiple steps that allowed the player to engage in other activities or quests, and it wasn't until the final stage of the second quest that it became entirely linear -- the end of her second quest transitioning into her third and final quest. Gomira's two quests, in contrast, are almost entirely linear and, once a player finishes a rather short introduction, lock them into the story until they have completed the whole thing. This new approach makes her story very cinematic and gives it a sense of urgency that takes the player until the end of her story, but on the other hand, makes it less gamelike. I'm honestly not sure how it's going to turn out and may change things once we have actually developed the story and can play and test it, but I do like the variety and different feel of the planned content, so it's a risk we'll be taking.

That's all.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Cheers
Thank’s a lot for sharing this

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Agree, but do not see any need to provoke them like this.
Thread's been decent lately, why antagonise? Let sleeping dogs lie.
Better counter-flame them now and make their moaning even more meaningless. At least it's 1 point they can't come out with in the coming months to show us how "bad" Nuts are as devs

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Better counter-flame them now and make their moaning even more meaningless. At least it's 1 point they can't come out with in the coming months to show us how "bad" Nuts are as devs
If you think that's the case, I don't know what to say.
They don't give two shits when people post facts & logic in response, at the time.
You really think they're gonna search back, "in coming months", see your comment & it will prevent them from posting their dross?
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Better off not engaging with it, rather than provoking it.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Hello,
I have created a small mod in order to give the possibility to name your saves.
save_naming.png

Save Naming Mod

Game version: 0.6.02 (Very probably compatible with later versions without needed any change)

Features
  • Optional possibility to name your saves
  • You can use Enter/Return to validate your save name or Escape/Right-click to cancel the process
  • The "Do you want to overwrite..." popup is removed (The save naming popup acts as a reminder)
  • You can now skip page 10 by 10
  • The pages range at the top of the screen will correspond to your current page
  • When you right-click on the "<<" button, you go back to page 1
Install: See "Installation instructions" below

Note: This mod won't alter or break your saves.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
What A Legend 0.6.02
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Sorry but isn't Anne character conflicted with this game being a harem game? Anne is a love interest. But she is whoring herself out to other dudes. Isn't she supposed to be mc's like the other li's since we are playing a harem game? How this is a harem when a love interest whoring herself out to other dudes? Don't get me wrong I love this game ( I however would be more happy when more romance and established relationship with mc and his girls) but Anne being a whore doesn't fit harem theme at all

Reactions: wiseold6996

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
It has been discussed before. It all depends on how her story arch is planned, but it's indeed an interesting character in that regard and we are all intrigued about how the Nuts will manage to tie everything up in a satisfying way without breaking their NTR-free promise while respecting Anne's established characterization.

Reactions: TheDevian

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Also I really hope mc will marry with Serena and be the king. He can still have his harem as a king. I doubt Serena would mind. In fact sex scenes with our girls would be magical. Some girl on girl action between our harem members would be really sexy and no need to mention ffm, fffm, ffffm...etc possibilities

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sorry but isn't Anne character conflicted with this game being a harem game? Anne is a love interest. But she is whoring herself out to other dudes. Isn't she supposed to be mc's like the other li's since we are playing a harem game? How this is a harem when a love interest whoring herself out to other dudes? Don't get me wrong I love this game ( I however would be more happy when more romance and established relationship with mc and his girls) but Anne being a whore doesn't fit harem theme at all
Two things on that. First, she is a failing prostitute, who is very unpopular with her madam.

4.70 star(s) 445 Votes